***OU-Colorado Game Thread***

I know a lot of people are down on our team and Capel. But don't most of you look forward to watching is play these winnable games?

As I have said before I like the climb just as much as being at the top, if not more. Seeing improvement and effort is enjoyable for me. I only watch sporting events that are competitive and I'm really looking forward to todays game and I was for the Tech game as well.

voice of the quiet majority?

:clap:clap

I'm loving this strong start.

Stay after 'em, guys!

I haven't seen any of the game because all I get is a frozen picture. I have to rely on the radio for updates right now. TV is freezing like crazy here.

Sooners miss a shot. CU rebounds

CU offensive foul

Tie up keeps the ball with OU.

Bad pass by Blair he is off today with his alley-oop attempts Sooners turn it over.

voice of the quiet majority?

:clap:clap

I don't think most members of any hypothetical quiet majority think Cade Davis sucks and turn off the TV when OU is behind by double digits.

At least, I hope not.

I haven't seen any of the game because all I get is a frozen picture. I have to rely on the radio for updates right now. TV is freezing like crazy here.

Yep. Direct TV is out in OKC....

Uggh, we're in one of our offensive swoons.

C'mon guys -- play sharp!

Now the picture seems to me fixed

CU misses a 3, Cade loses the rebound out of bounds.

CJ Washington is in. So is Newell

CU misses a shot, Washington fouled on the rebound.

Lazy pass by Newell is turned over. Pledge was kinda lazy in trying to keep it too. Easy 2 for CU on the fast break 10-9 OU

Cade Davis misses a long 3.

Lay up misses but Washington fouls. Free throws are good 11-10

Fitz back in for Washington

Sooners miss a shot. CU hits a shot 13-10 CU

Pledger hits a 3! 13 all

CU player fouled by Pledger, Media timeout

CU travels

OU is called for traveling

CU misses but gets the put back to go.

Cam Clark hits a 2 with some penetration. That's new 15 all

Easy 2 inside for CU 17-15

Pledger misses a 3 badly.

Another easy 2 for CU 19-15

Who's guarding Robertson? Oh that's right, nobody.

The last 3 possessions CU has made 3 out of 4 shots inside of 5 feet. Most of them inside of 2 feet.

The freshman Robertson is an example of what I meant by letting other players beat us. He has made three straight virtually uncontest layups.

Fitzgerald gets the ball inside and is fouled.

Clark misses a 2 open shot.

Sooners get a turnover some how. Pledger gets an easy 2. 19-17

CU misses a shot.

Nice lay in by Fitz 19 all

Foul called on Fitz and the shot goes in 21-19 CU

I didn't know Wayman Tisdale was a guard.

A defense that looked so good in the first five minutes, suddenly has more holes than a wornout pair of jeans. CU has figured out that OU can't guard them in a man to man, so they're driving to the basket with every possession and challenging our players to stop them.

Time for a match up zone, Coach!

Back