OU getting some love

PeteHoops

Reaction score
On the Rivals BBall Recruiting board the thread started top 10 programs over the next 10 years. There is quite a bit of talk of OU on the three page thread... most think we are somewhere between 6 and 8. I think this says a lot about where Capel has taken us, and almost all mention of us revolves around him staying at OU. Still, I like the recognition of where we are headed, even if it is coming from a bunch of radicals!

On the Rivals BBall Recruiting board the thread started top 10 programs over the next 10 years. There is quite a bit of talk of OU on the three page thread... most think we are somewhere between 6 and 8. I think this says a lot about where Capel has taken us, and almost all mention of us revolves around him staying at OU. Still, I like the recognition of where we are headed, even if it is coming from a bunch of radicals!

That is exactly how I feel about the next coming decade in OUHoops! I think Capel will stay, longer than most might think. He really seems to like it here. There are only, just a few situations that I can see him leaving.

Totally agree with that assessment. Thanks for posting that info Pete!!!

+1 on all counts.

If Coach Capel stays (and I'm very optimistic he'll be here for several more years), the Sooners will be a top ten program in the next two to three seasons. That's not to say we weren't good before he came. But we were a top twenty program, not top ten.

Back