***********OU-Kansas Game Thread/SOONERS WIN**********

Re: ***********OU-Kansas Pregame Notes/Game Thread***********

Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rush the court, really? They have lost 3 in a row and to the worst team in Big 12 history. Embarrassing!
Seriously? Our biggest win in 4 years and this is the crap that gets posted?

Seriously? Our biggest win in 4 years and this is the crap that gets posted?

No kidding. We'd lost 10 games in a row to that team. Let our students celebrate!

Rush the court, really? They have lost 3 in a row and to the worst team in Big 12 history. Embarrassing!

This poster is a KU fan by the way. Nice to come over here on game day and put OU in your name and then throw a couple of crapy little boy posts. Go away now since we spanked your little basketball school hawks, LOL

YEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSS

So happy right now.

The last few years have been rough for those of us that stuck around. Man this feels good

For you, Comp.

vhZ31hD.jpg

Big win but not the first or the last big win over KU for Lon and the boys. This program is on the cusp of being special again.

Living here just got a bit easier for me. I won a ton of standing bets today.

After the last four years, this type of win makes you appreciate the good times and not take anything for granted.

I was glad to see them rush the court. this program deserves it.

I loved seeing Fitz & Pledger celebrating w/ the crowd after the game. They've been through a lot and deserved the celebration. The coolest thing to see was a group of 5 or 6 players, arm linked with index fingers raised during the OU Chant.

You bet......WE ALL DESERVE TO CELEBRATE !!!! We've waited a long time for this win. Congrats to Lon and the guys for a great game !!! Kansas takes winning for granted....we don't... so this victory is so sweet to us!!!!

Back