>>>>>>>OU-Kansas State Game Thread<<<<<<<

Re: >>>>>>>OU-Kansas State Game Thread<<<<<<<

Our shooting isn't as much of a problem as a 13-1 disadvantage at the free throw line. The refs are keeping a crappy home team in the game, at least for a half. We keep our heads and the refs remove their heads from their nether parts SOONER or later and we should pull this out. Unless KSU shoots another 20 freebies and we get points taken away on bogus charges.

This game is about what I expected. KSU seems to always play us tough for some reason. I will agree that the refs are a factor here, but we have to overcome that stuff. Hopefully things will even out a bit after the half. I don't want another close game coming into the last few minutes. :OU-logo:

I hope the officials look at the FT disparity and realize how one sided they are. It's not like K-State does not foul.

I'm not happy with some of the calls we're getting, but the refs have nothing to do with our poor shooting. We're getting good looks, we're just not making the shots.

This game is about what I expected. KSU seems to always play us tough for some reason. I will agree that the refs are a factor here, but we have to overcome that stuff. Hopefully things will even out a bit after the half. I don't want another close game coming into the last few minutes. :OU-logo:

I think it will go to the wire. Just hope we are on the right end of it.

I'm not happy with some of the calls we're getting, but the refs have nothing to do with our poor shooting. We're getting good looks, we're just not making the shots.
This is our biggest problem. Can't make any of these shots we should be making and our sometimes sloppy half court offense is also showing up.

We're shooting bad because they are guarding us tight but we are also not getting any calls to back them off.

KSU is making 23% of their field goals and we're making a respectable 45. Tell me again how officiating has nothing to do withscore.facepalm

Last edited:

KSU is making 23% of their field goals and we're making a respectable 45. Tell me again how officiating has nothing to do withscore.facepalm

He said shooting and not score.

I will give it up to their student section though, it's huge.

Late whistle on that call where Buddy was on the break. I thought they were going to let it go and my heart rate was rising rapidly.

Three fouls on Gipson is good.

Great hustle by Thomas there. And makes the conventional 3 point play.

Finally getting some obvious foul calls.

Some quick whistles we weren't getting at the end of the half.

Must have been a part of the halftime conversation for the officials.
I'll take it.

The fans in Manhattan are feeling like we felt in the 1st

I lobbied the refs well during intermission.

Like the aggressive play so far.

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk

Back