>>>>>OU-Kansas State Gameday Thread<<<<<

These guys are f'ing trash. The refs made this way to easy. We didn't have a good game but damn double bonus with 10:30 minutes left.

I think this team peaked too soon. A 13-9 (2-7 in conference) team WITHOUT their starting PG!

If we don't win the title outright we will look back at this game...no question...the team came into this game like many did on this board...thought it was a gimme...

Pretty stupid to be cocky about winning a game where we hadn't won it 3 years prior...

starting to think basketball is kinda like football..some teams just have your number.
OU football its USC, ND, and Clemson basketball its the kansas teams at home

Yes....and this is a team with lots of experience..shouldn't happen

Yep. There hasn't been a good team in college basketball since 1976.
The only measure of a decent team is whether it goes undefeated.

If we don't win the title outright we will look back at this game...no question...the team came into this game like many did on this board...thought it was a gimme...

Pretty stupid to be cocky about winning a game where we hadn't won it 3 years prior...

I highly doubt our team came in cocky.
Cockiness didn't make us shoot 25% from 3.

and you would have gotten a "T" which you should
I don't give a **** about T's when the game is over. You can't let yourself be treated that way. Lon should have picked up a T much earlier than that, intentionally.

Perfect storm tonight.

Wildcats played as well as they could play, Sooners played the worst game all year.

Shooting comes and goes, defense doesn't. Sooners were awful on the defensive end tonight.

On to the next one.

Naw there been plenty of good teams since 76

If this team doesn't start playing better on the road, we are going to end up disappointed in March.

What team in the county is undefeated on the road right now?
I'll give you time to answer.

If this team doesn't start playing better on the road, we are going to end up disappointed in March.

I'm not that worried about road games in the tournament, I'm
Worried about what good is this team when they shoot 20% from 3.

Our defense has been poor on the road of late. There is a reason our opponents are shooting above their season average against us.

Started out strong, bench rotation killed the chemistry of the team. But it is a catch 22, OU will need the bench to play well in the touney, so they need to get in there, but when they get in there they disrupt the flow.

Wasn't the refs. Piss poor defense and couldn't make shots. Probably cost us the Conference Championship with what's left on our schedule.

Like I said earlier, IF the refs call it even we win even though yes we played poor on D and did some other bad things - all I'm saying is the refs killed us and no one can deny that fact - if THEY just call it even we still win - that's a fact

0-12 at KU, ISU, and KSU

A lot of teams are 0-12 in those places. Fact is we came in with a target on our backs and Weber's defense is our kryptonite. It is what it is but now we need to win out to win the conference championship.

I'm not that worried about road games in the tournament, I'm

Worried about what good is this team when they shoot 20% from 3.

We still scored 69 points. Even with bad shooting we should have won with better defense

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Your joking right? I smell sarcasm but hard to tell for sure through the stench of being pissed about a terrible road loss.

Back