>>>>>OU-Kansas State Gameday Thread<<<<<

Like I said earlier, IF the refs call it even we win even though yes we played poor on D and did some other bad things - all I'm saying is the refs killed us and no one can deny that fact - if THEY just call it even we still win - that's a fact

The officiating was terrible but that's not why we lost. Come on, quit blaming every loss on the refs. KSU shut us down and we couldn't defend or keep them off the boards. They won the game. Man up and admit it.

It was always going to be a tough game but we didn't handle it well tonight. Not a terrible loss but not a good one either. Look for similar defensive play from Texas on Monday.

Good news is they won't feel any pressure from being the #1 team anymore. Maybe they can relax and get back to playing like they did to become #1

Ok, they just showed the b12 ranking...

Had ku ahead of OU...same league record but we are up 1 in overall...

I've seen them rank overall after league if tied...without h/h counting...

Yeah I'm grumpy and pissed.

No. KSU is a good team. Not the least bit surprised we lost.

Tough place to play kstate is much better than their record. They have had a tough tough schedule to start big 12 play

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No. KSU is a good team. Not the least bit surprised we lost.

They're not that good of a team - they're 3-7 in conference now. We just don't play well there and had a real stinker today. Oh well it happens and next game is Monday.

I never thought this game was a sure win. This loss probably cost us the Conference outright championship and could of cost us period with what is left on our schedule. Next week with Texas and Kansas. Make or break week.

They're not that good of a team - they're 3-7 in conference now. We just don't play well there and had a real stinker today. Oh well it happens and next game is Monday.

Go look at their schedule.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok, they just showed the b12 ranking...

Had ku ahead of OU...same league record but we are up 1 in overall...

I've seen them rank overall after league if tied...without h/h counting...

Yeah I'm grumpy and pissed.

When teams are tied they rank them alphabetically. Don't read too much into it.

The officiating was terrible but that's not why we lost. Come on, quit blaming every loss on the refs. KSU shut us down and we couldn't defend or keep them off the boards. They won the game. Man up and admit it.

Good post, B.O.B. Offense does not always travel from game to game, especially on the road. However, defense is supposed to, and ours didn't. That's why we lost.

Refs were bad but we did not play. Ksu had more energy, more desire so it seems...

Well if they storm the court that's respect?

So the ksu players go to stands and not shake hands...classy

Yep, I don't think anyone on here liked the officiating. Having said that, bad officiating didn't cause us to be out of position on defense and rebound poorly. Nor did bad officiating cause us to shoot so damn poorly. Lattin in foul trouble the whole game hurt us more than anything. Lattin understands the defense and his role. Buford just doesn't have the experience on that end and his inexperience really caused our team defense to suffer tonight.

Oh well....gotta move on from here.

We didn't peak too soon , this team is just ran into the ground . Way too many minutes for our starters . Teh only player that doesn't look spent is cousins . Buddy , Woodard , Spangler all looked like warmed over dead right now .
Our bench is probably going to cost us the big 12 title

Back