OU @ Kansas

playmakr

Reaction score
Anyone else attempting to go to the game in Lawrence?

I'm working on a couple tickets, but my avenues through the usual channels aren't working out. Any ideas on the best places to find a pair?

Anyone else attempting to go to the game in Lawrence?

I'm working on a couple tickets, but my avenues through the usual channels aren't working out. Any ideas on the best places to find a pair?

I could get you some but you'd have to wear a KU hat and sweatshirt and say that Tyrel Reed is your favorite player! :woot

Last time we played up there I bought a pair of general admission tix on StubHub for just over face value about two weeks before the game.

Myself and a few of the Capelables will be making the trip. I am looking for tickets as well....

I always buy GA tickets and then go sit in the student section with my OU stuff on. I take some serious grief, but it is really fun.

:boomer:sooner

I could get you some but you'd have to wear a KU hat and sweatshirt and say that Tyrel Reed is your favorite player! :woot
You might be able to convince me to wear a Collins or Little jersey, but Tyrel Reed, c'mon.

Let me know if you find anything, Bigtime. First round for the Capleables at a local Lawrence establishment is on me.

You might be able to convince me to wear a Collins or Little jersey, but Tyrel Reed, c'mon.

Let me know if you find anything, Bigtime. First round for the Capleables at a local Lawrence establishment is on me.

I've been to OU Kansas a couple of times and each time I've gotten in for face value or less. Face value for lowers and less for uppers about 25 minutes before tip off.

I'll always love Tyrel Reed because he wore a Hinrich jersey to his KSU visit. :clap That's awesome!

I'll always love Tyrel Reed because he wore a Hinrich jersey to his KSU visit. :clap That's awesome!
He should have worn a Hollis jersey. It would be silly to wear a jersey of a guy that got punked by Hollis. Kirk (what kind of name is that?) has yet to get the stains off his blouse. Kirk Hinrich is the guy I pretend is not on the team when I watch my Bulls play on my NBA package.

He should have worn a Hollis jersey. It would be silly to wear a jersey of a guy that got punked by Hollis. Kirk (what kind of name is that?) has yet to get the stains off his blouse. Kirk Hinrich is the guy I pretend is not on the team when I watch my Bulls play on my NBA package.

Which game was that? :)

Which game was that? :)
Conference title game at Kemper, 2002.

Don't worry Grace, Kirk was a better matchup than the slow white guy that tried to guard him in his next game :)

Last edited:
Kirk Hinrich is the guy I pretend is not on the team when I watch my Bulls play on my NBA package.

If he wasn't Bulls would have lost last night. He played good.
Hinrich could have been a Sooner. That '02 team might have won it all with him.

There are about 6-8 of us planning on making the trip from Dallas/Norman. No point in worrying about tickets this far in advance unless you have the hook up, couple weeks before the game should be able to get some solid seats at a little over face.

If he wasn't Bulls would have lost last night. He played good.
Hinrich could have been a Sooner. That '02 team might have won it all with him.

i don't know if this is true, but I heard Hinrich said the hardest think in his recruitment was telling Sampson he wasn't coming to OU.

Back