OU now has a Facebook/My Space policy...

I love the list of just horrible violations.
• Providing too much money to a football player to return home for the holidays because of an incorrect address;

• Coach Bob Stoops and two assistants inadvertently visiting a recruit's basketball game that had been rescheduled because of an ice storm;

• Stoops mentioning at a news conference the name of a walk-on player who was technically still a prospect;

• Stoops sending an impermissible text to a recruit when he thought he was sending an e-mail from his BlackBerry device;

• Assistant coach Jackie Shipp taking a recruit to a restaurant he thought was on campus; and

• The program improperly providing meals and lodging worth $361.95 on a recruit's official visit because of a mixup regarding his legal guardian.

"'Partying,' 'drinking,' and 'getting wasted' do not qualify as real hobbies or interests," the policy warns.
What.

There are alot of pyschos on the internet.:ford

2008-05-31-jordan.jpg

Last edited:
Um, pretty much every single OU athlete in every sport has a Facebook page. How shocking

Um, pretty much every single OU athlete in every sport has a Facebook page. How shocking

Some may not be them but fan pages.
Coach Capel has one. He's a cool cat. He's got some interesting friends that are bigtime as well.

Last edited:
Coach Capel has one. He's a cool cat. He's got some interesting friends that are cool cats as well.

I was referring to Facebook, not Myspace, hence why I used the word "Facebook" in my post. Myspace is for adults and sorority girls.

What's tough is that you really can't control who puts pictures of you up, and all you can do is untag your name from them, it's not like they just disappear. I guess you could ask whomever put them up to take them down, but still...

I know that is why I said fan pages.

You have absolutely no clue what you're talking about. Groups and individual, personal pages are two completely different things. Groups are not people, they're fan clubs that people can join.

Let me type slowly so you understand Cheno. You can't have "fan pages" that represent a personal Facebook page. Blake's Facebook page says "Blake Griffin", and it's private so you can't see it unless you're his friend. A group can be seen by anyone and does not represent a single person. They are entitled things such as "Blake Griffin Fan Club". The difference between the two is not hard to understnad.

Last edited:
I understand that. I'm not going to argue with you.

Hey champ,

Back off. I understood what Cheno meant from the start. No need to pester him when he full and well, understood what was being said. Just chill.

Hey champ,

Back off. I understood what Cheno meant from the start. No need to pester him when he full and well, understood what was being said. Just chill.

Ok, then please explain it to me hero, because there's no possible way a fan group can be an OU players' fake profile.

lollers. cheno prolly just learned about facebook 2day.:fexas-logo:

Back