OU now has a Facebook/My Space policy...

Ok, then please explain it to me hero, because there's no possible way a fan group can be an OU players' fake profile.

Correct me if I'm wrong... But by fan page, I thought he meant those things where you can "Become a fan". I'm pretty certain thats what he was talking about.

Tomorrow Cheno will find out about twitter and his life will really change.

Twitter what's that? :ez-laugh:

Correct me if I'm wrong... But by fan page, I thought he meant those things where you can "Become a fan". I'm pretty certain thats what he was talking about.
Yes, Tomkar that is what I meant. The comment was made that about every OU athlete in every sport had Facebook pages. I just made the comment some had fan pages. Didn't mean to cause WWIII here. :ez-laugh:

Twitter what's that? :ez-laugh:

Yes, Tomkar that is what I meant. The comment was made that about every OU athlete in every sport had Facebook pages. I just made the comment some had fan pages. Didn't mean to cause WWIII here. :ez-laugh:

And a lot of non-OU athletes have fan pages as well. Again I ask, so what? That has absolutely nothing to do with their personal pages, which is what the new policy targets.

At least we have those wonderful KU fans to entertain us.

UK is something else on the Myspace and Facebook scene. The most astonishing thing is how the coeds are so intuned to recruiting.

Some may not be them but fan pages.
Coach Capel has one. He's a cool cat. He's got some interesting friends that are bigtime as well.

I just looked through his friend list.

Pretty interesting for sure. How about Jai Lucas being on there! Facebook could become another grey area as far as recruiting goes. I'm sure more of those kids who are his "friends" are recruits, too. I saw one from Houston that's a 2012 graduate.

The military has a tougher policy for deployed soldiers, Their's focuses on not disclosing information on location stratgy etc.

Back