*****OU-Oklahoma State Pregame Notes/Game Thread*****

I know I am being ridiculous. But what the heck is going on with this team. In some ways look a little tired....

Dont know if they realize it but they are going to try and blow us out. Heart has to come in to affect here...

Carl is putting this team on his shoulders, if somebody comes to help this might be a game after all....I will not watch the game

OSU looks like crap and we are matching them!! Aggravating. We could be within 5.

Still here. Just figured the ledge was crowded enough, so I stayed quiet over here.....:):)

Empty trip after empty trip...and that after osu turned it over 5 of their last 6 possessions. You can talk about a bad shooting night or tough luck, but this team is simply offensively challenged. Guys can't finish and that will only change with better players.

On another note...3-0 Bama...holla!

Man...as if the game wasn't bad enough. This redneck that is yelling right by the camera is ridiculous. Anyone else going nuts from this idiot?

Man...as if the game wasn't bad enough. This redneck that is yelling right by the camera is ridiculous. Anyone else going nuts from this idiot?

He has made a real aggie out of himself tonight........

Back