*****OU-Oklahoma State Pregame Notes/Game Thread*****

I should have known we would have a first half showing that terrible against aggie. It is finally the year of the Cowboy you know!

thought our program hit rock bottomn last yr, i think we are worse this yr

You would have a hard time convincing me that we aren't the worst team in the conference. They look absolutely clueless out there...against an average, at best, team.

We sure don't look like the team that beat Arkansas and gave away a win at Cincy.

It's disheartening. I wasn't counting on a win tonight (and I'm not giving up on a win yet), but I sure expected us to come out and play with fire and hustle.

Somewhere Calvin just passed the blunt to his boy and said, "Yeah man, I couldn't start on this team. You believe that $#@%." Hahaha.

Most embarrassing half of basketball I've seen us play in I don't know how long. We're making these guys look like a final four team.

We sure don't look like the team that beat Arkansas and gave away a win at Cincy.

It's disheartening. I wasn't counting on a win tonight (and I'm not giving up on a win yet), but I sure expected us to come out and play with fire and hustle.

I see complancency at times and almost a befuddled look on players faces when something goes wrong....it's like they are not sure what to do. One significant aspect this team is lacking is leadership. No one appears to have the skill set to rally the troops...ugh.

It really hurt when Cam drew that bogus third whistle. He was showing some spark.

They're playing like their brain stems were collectively severed.

It really hurt when Cam drew that bogus third whistle. He was showing some spark.

Insead of getting between the player and the basket, which would have been a simple thing to do, he elects to choose otherwise and allows the player a free pass to the buckret. The epitome in stupidity.

I hope the players don't get too down this early in the season.

But man, it's hard to be optimistic for the kids. This team may be the worst in the conference.

Hope they get after it this second half and find something to build on.

At some point Kruger will have to consider sitting Grooms if he continues to be such an offensive liability......no pun intended.

Good start to the 2nd half. Roe is finishing around the rim now, which he didn't do in the 2st half.

Back