*****OU-OSU Pregame Notes/Game Thread/Predictions*****

OSU is playing good.

Sent from my galaxy s2

I wouldn't necessarily say that; we suck at defending. Our starting 5 on this thread could probably get a couple decent looks against them; also just terrible offense that first 4 minutes. 4 cousins jump shots all contested, all misses. if it doesn't work, try something else

Most of his shots have been within the offense, just not falling.

Ah he is trying to go 1 on 1 with forte and ends up shooting over him and still missing. He should be driving all the way for layups.

We have got to find a lineup that is going to work. Clark is really hurting us right now. I think we need to go inside a little more. Losing to this sorry @ass osu squad isn't going to cut it.

Buddy is leading us back. Need to go to the hoop, like that every possession. OSU is taking it to us. I don't know if we can stop it. They are much more aggressive than we are. Ford did a great job adjusting at half. Just go to the hoop every time. We aren't really defending it.

Clark with another bad shot. Posting up Forte, and you take a fade away?

Clark stop ****ing forcing that ****. you are Charlie villaneuva-ing us right now...cancer

Clark completely ignored a wide open Biddy at the three point line to take that last force against a double team.

we might be the dumbest team in America. selfish forced shots is the name of our offense.

Cam is killing us, he has done almost nothing so far. 2 point and 3 boards is not what senior leaders do to help their team. :facepalm

Lon has been out coached by a mental midget so far.

Sent from my galaxy s2

It feels like we are way too worried about certain matchups instead of just playing our game.

This season was looking promising but it has been pissed away.

OSU hasn't made a shot beyond 5 feet this half.

Sent from my galaxy s2

Back