*****OU-OSU Pregame Notes/Game Thread/Predictions*****

Lon has been out coached by a mental midget so far.

Sent from my galaxy s2

Disagree.
He's not cosching Clark to take some of those dumb shots. We've missed some easy shots. OSU has made some tough shots. The lucky bounces have mostly gone OSU's way.

There's a WHOLE lot of basketball left.

This is cam Clark's career in a nutshell. Disappointing.

Please stop. Not everything is about coaching.
OSU made adjustments against OU by just simply going to the basket every time. They haven't made anything past 5 feet from the hoop. OU is continuing to be a jump shooting team and missing shots.

As poorly as OU is playing, they are still within reach. Gotta be close down the stretch and try to pull it out.

Please stop. Not everything is about coaching.

I think this game is on Lon, not saying he is getting outcoached, but I am sure what we are seeing played out on the court was not our game plan. He needs to adjust it.

Also before WV game was could drive to the basket on most teams. All the sudden we cannot get by anyone.

OSU made adjustments against OU by just simply going to the basket every time. They haven't made anything past 5 feet from the hoop. OU is continuing to be a jump shooting team and missing shots.

Basketball isn't that simple.

Yes it is. OSU has been far more aggressive and that's what it's going down to right now.

No, it isn't. If it were, every team in America would simply drive to the rim every possession. You ever seen that happen? No. No you haven't.

Now Clark takes a shot within the offense and drills it.

Well we are making them now. But I don't like that we basically have to shoot and pray it goes in. Defense has been a little better.

Well we are making them now. But I don't like that we basically have to shoot and pray it goes in. Defense has been a little better.

We've had a wide open mid range shot by Hornbeak, and wide open threes by Booker and Clark.
That is our game. That is our strength. We have to take those shots.

Back