>>>>>>>>>>OU-TCU Gameday Thread<<<<<<<<<<

Re: >>>>>>>>>>OU-TCU Gameday Thread<<<<<<<<<<

If we play like this Monday we will lose by 15. I have no idea whether we will or not but I am not very confident about a W.

Nice win against a team playing pretty good ball.

survive and advance. Play better next two games though

Fortunate to win.....but we'll take it!:woot

We got lucky fellas. Biggest plus though was Buddy's shooting is back. Let's get it done Monday!

We've played a good second half. Buddy's put up very impressive numbers this afternoon. 21 points 13 rebounds and we needed every bit of that.
Yep we played a really solid 2nd half both offense outside of a few possessions about midway through the half.

Glad Thomas exhibited some fortitude towards the end of the game.

Just survive and advance, as they say.

Fortunate to win.....but we'll take it!:woot

We might have been a little fortunate but I thought we earned it for the most part. I didn't like our level of play though. No way we would have come back again playing at that same level against ISU.

Well I'll take a win.
We played a pretty good second half.

Hield and Thomas came to play. OK. So Cousins didn't have a great day. He had ten points, four rebounds, and two assists. If he played for Texas, they would name him Big Twelve Player of the Week.

Reid Gettys is tough to listen to.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He can hardly contain his disappointment when we make a good play. He's been that way for years and years.

Yep we played a really solid 2nd half both offense outside of a few possessions about midway through the half.

Of course we'll need two halves like that if we want to beat ISU or KU coming up. Still, I'm glad we recovered and got an important win.

We might have been a little fortunate but I thought we earned it for the most part. I didn't like our level of play though. No way we would have come back again playing at that same level against ISU.
We already did that against ISU earlier this year. We were down 10 to ISU then ended up basically blowing them out by 20.

We have not played well the last four games. If this continues we will finish 20-10 with no momentum going into post season play.

Lucky for us Buddy hit the boards. Spangler had 1 rebound today and has only 4 in the last 2 games. Hope we start to play better going into the tournaments, but I guess a win is a win.

Of course we'll need two halves like that if we want to beat ISU or KU coming up. Still, I'm glad we recovered and got an important win.

I agree. I just have some concern about our mindset. This is the 4th game in a row where just didn't seem to have a focused energy for more than a half. Now they can erase my doubts by winning in Ames on Monday. But something seems to be a "little off" with this team right now.:confused:

I wasn't worried...uh, much. ;)

That was a great win by any stretch of the imagination! The next two wouldn't have been nearly as important if we had lost that game.

We won't win either game if only two players show up like the last few games.

It will take all five to win either game.

Back