**********OU-Texas A&M Game Thread**********

OU pulling away. The lead 60-46 with 4:28 left.

Defense getting some turnovers and happy to see us pushing it up the court in those situations. This team needs as many easy buckets as they can get. Also drawing fouls in those situations and FT shooting has been great today.

Sooners on a 19-5 run since A&M tied it up at 41.

5-0 A&M Run here with plenty of time left....and A&M's ball

Need to play solid D down the stretch here. The last few possessions have been too easy for them.

Sooners' lead down to 62-54 with 2:22 to go. OU ball.

Osby hits two free throws. OU up 64-54 with 1:40 left. A&M ball.

Thanks for the updates guys. This is my only link to the game.

Ou wins! Excellent games by Osby and Clark. Great team defense and pushing the ball fr easy baskets. Great job fighting for rebounds. To many turnovers but we are playing freshman. Good game

Good win. They played hard and had good defensive intensity. Finals are over so they can go to work and improve a lot over the next couple of weeks.

Clark did great at the 4 but it sure leaves them undersized. M'Baye and Fitz need to pick their game up to another level. We also need someone to start hitting from the outside. Heild has done OK but is out of control at times.

Clark should take Fitz's minutes at the 4. Fitz has no idea where to go or what to do.

He's slowly morphing into Fizzgerald. Sorry to see since he's a senior and he needs to help out his teammates, but perhaps this is achieved by sitting on the bench.

Last edited:
Is this real life?

Hopefully the second half was an offensive turning point. Good win for the boys.

Is this the real Clark?

Not to be a Debbie Downer, but I don't think so. He played well. I think he can play like that defensively, for the most part, going forward. And maybe on the boards, and in regards to his energy. But his offense isn't going to be consistent. He had a good matchup for him today. Those aTm bigs were pretty slow. That won't always be the case. But I think moving him to the 4 is a good move. I think he can contribute more there, it keeps Neal off the court, and it lets the better guards get more minutes, b/c they don't have to share with Clark.

Back