**********OU-Texas A&M Game Thread**********

The offense has played better since about the 10 minute mark. Shots are starting to go down. Love the D we've played.

A lot of the bad offense is simply because we don't have guys who can shoot. Hield is the guy so far but we need others to step up.

I know. I would die for a heady shooter like heslip from baylor

Cam Clark getting time at the 4. I like it.

Having so many freshmen is painful to watch at times. But it'll pay off in the long run.

Clark should take Fitz's minutes at the 4. Fitz has no idea where to go or what to do.

Wouldn't surprise me if pledger gets booted.. He's a nuisance and cancer from what I've heard.. Kruger is not a fan but wants to push him through since he's a senior

We shot 35% the first half. Hornbeak 0-5 Fitzgerald 0-2.

Last edited:
Wouldn't surprise me if pledger gets booted.. He's a nuisance and cancer from what I've heard.. Kruger is not a fan but wants to push him through since he's a senior

He might be, but there is no value in saying this. He's starting...if Kruger wanted him out, he would move him out of the starting lineup.

Clown post, bro.

Our offense is pretty bad right now. Pretty much hit a jumper, or don't score. No movement. No plays. No trying to get players the ball in their "sweet spots." I also think LK is allowing a little too much of the Capel mind set, where anybody can take any open shot. At some point, you have to limit guys a bit, and force feed the ball to your better scorers.

wish kruger would run some sets and get some movement for some layups.. i swear we get the least attempts at layups in the nation!! gotta get some easy looks!

OU up 35-33 with just over 16 to go.

Back