OU/TT Big Monday

Soonerinkc

Reaction score
bored...so we'll still be out Reaves and Williams...

At tech, McClung is good...I missed the first game in Norman. Lost by 2.

they had 3 in double figures...

Williams only played 11 min, Manek had 2 points. Harmon lead at 17. Reaves 13, Mo 11.
Shot well from 3's...40% they did not 28%

FT's we shot twice as much but only hit 63%

They onlygo about 6 deep that game, not sure if covid issues or not. We went about 9/10 deep...course minus our 2 starters now.

Going to be a tight game.

Our 2 guys still have a chance to play last I heard.

Our 2 guys still have a chance to play last I heard.

That would be great but seems inconsistent with what Lon said on radio after the game. Plus I thought guys out due to contact tracing had to sit seven days. Sure hope you’re right, though!

Wish we had ISU tomorrow and Tech Saturday lol.

It’s definitely tracing and not covid

Not sure what day it started though

That’s what I can’t get confirmed either.

I missed Lon saying that. I believe ya 100%

That would be great but seems inconsistent with what Lon said on radio after the game. Plus I thought guys out due to contact tracing had to sit seven days. Sure hope you’re right, though!

Wish we had ISU tomorrow and Tech Saturday lol.

lol, last I saw isu was down 70/35 is miss st...ouch

Well they both played last Tuesday so I’d have to think it was Wednesday at the earliest ... unless they were exposed before Tuesday but didn’t know till after? Either way, great news that neither has it.

bored...so we'll still be out Reaves and Williams...

At tech, McClung is good...I missed the first game in Norman. Lost by 2.

they had 3 in double figures...

Williams only played 11 min, Manek had 2 points. Harmon lead at 17. Reaves 13, Mo 11.
Shot well from 3's...40% they did not 28%

FT's we shot twice as much but only hit 63%

They onlygo about 6 deep that game, not sure if covid issues or not. We went about 9/10 deep...course minus our 2 starters now.

Going to be a tight game.

All good points, except this OU team is better now—a lot better IMO, especially on defense.

Harkless only played 12 minutes in the first game. I think he’ll play twice that number or more in tomorrow night’s game, likely dogging McClung everywhere he goes.

Reporters are saying according to game notes provided by the team they are out tomorrow.

I expect a coming down game tonight, as in we run out of emotional and physical energy, but I would love to be wrong!

now hearing that reaves will be back on saturday but williams will not be

OU will win this game. Harkless will dog Mcclung all day.

OU will win this game. Harkless will dog Mcclung all day.

That’s what I think too. Harkless wasn’t much of a factor in the first game, logging only 12 minutes on the floor. McClung will know what it’s like to have a Rottweiler attached to his shorts when tonight’s game is over.

All good points, except this OU team is better now—a lot better IMO, especially on defense.

Harkless only played 12 minutes in the first game. I think he’ll play twice that number or more in tomorrow night’s game, likely dogging McClung everywhere he goes.

yes, hopefully he'll stay out of foul trouble...had 5 against ku, 4 ut/bama...

Last edited:
Back