OU/TT Big Monday

I expect a coming down game tonight, as in we run out of emotional and physical energy, but I would love to be wrong!

I think there is a risk of this happening. Not so much worried about the emotional part, but could see us physically drained playing short handed after three tough games the past 9 days. Hope I’m wrong, obviously.

Yep, seems so. Hope he recovers better than Manek. It really has done a number on him.

Manek also had a seperated lung on top of COVID.

Many dont know that. Id honestly never heard of it before.

I think Manek will round into his old self by Tournament Time.

Yep, seems so. Hope he recovers better than Manek. It really has done a number on him.

I bet Alondis will be fine. Same person that told me that OU would have COVID problems last Saturday has told me that Manek's problems were not COVID related. His were due to hard collision/fall at Baylor with Vital and the subsequent lung issues related to fall. Manek would not have been able to play at KU or TCU (at home) even without Covid protocols.

I bet Alondis will be fine. Same person that told me that OU would have COVID problems last Saturday has told me that Manek's problems were not COVID related. His were due to hard collision/fall at Baylor with Vital and the subsequent lung issues related to fall. Manek would not have been able to play at KU or TCU (at home) even without Covid protocols.

I hope you’re right about Manek’s lung problems! A lung injury is not good, but it’s a lot better than some of the unknown after effects of Covid. I saw Brady grimacing during a timeout in the Bama game like he was in pain. Scary stuff if it’s Covid. Injuries will heal in time. Thanks for the update!

OU will win this game. Harkless will dog Mcclung all day.

Don't agree with a lot of what you post here, but we're on the same page here. Tech is good, but a little over-rated. OU is better – and significantly under-rated.

If the Sooners aren't worn down from last week's games, and play to their potential, OU gets the win.

We should’ve won the first game. We can win this game. Gotta be tough and fight like hell for 40 minutes.

I hope you’re right about Manek’s lung problems! A lung injury is not good, but it’s a lot better than some of the unknown after effects of Covid. I saw Brady grimacing during a timeout in the Bama game like he was in pain. Scary stuff if it’s Covid. Injuries will heal in time. Thanks for the update!

Yeah, thanks for the info. I had not heard about that.

Going to be a rock fight. This team has proven they will play with great effort and fight every possession on D.

First team to 60 is probably a winner. Must hit shots tonight, which will fall on Gibson, Harmon and Manek. Harkless's O is a bonus - especially outside the paint. If OU can get those three of those four in double figures and get a few points each from Kur, Vic and Hill, then they could pull out a W. Out on a limb prediction - Phipps hits a 3 tonight. Heart says Sooners, head says Raiders.....

I don't think we should take tech for granted. They have been just as hot as us lately...well maybe not quite on our level, but pretty close. They have some very good wins

It is a little naive to be confident in this game...especially without two pieces

I don't think we should take tech for granted. They have been just as hot as us lately...well maybe not quite on our level, but pretty close. They have some very good wins

It is a little naive to be confident in this game...especially without two pieces

I seriously doubt anyone is taking TTech lightly...they're favored to win by 7-8 points since we're missing two starters. They also beat us the first time around. It's one thing to beat a team OOC without two key players (since the two teams don't know each other that well), but it's a lot tougher in conference.

I'm just looking for a hard-fought game which we're still in the hunt at the under-4 timeout. More importantly, I hope tonight is the last game we play this season short-handed.

Back