OU vs #12/14 UF 7pm CST on BSOK+

Bally Sports is truly the most incompetent company on the planet. It would be hard to suck more if they tried.

Not only can't I get the link to work, the Varsity Network is extra crappy tonight so I can't follow the freaking game to save my life.

There's no dollar to pay, it's just hard to get by the pop-ups. You want to always click on the game link from the original page (with the team logos). Any other page won't work. Either keep going back to the that page by X'ing out of the pop-ups, or using the arrow back icon.

Once you get to that page the game is on, scroll down and click the BIG arrow on the second screen on the bottom half of the screen. You'll have to click out of a few pop-ups there too, but it will work.

I know, it's confusing and hard to describe, but it works (and there is no $1 to pay).

i get it...persistence. i used to use another similar site.....takes a bit to figure out. thanks.

Terrible shot selection on that Goldwire 3 attempt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We started well and now it’s getting sloppy. 14-10, under 12 TO

The damn link is NOW showing the Thunder game, which is doubly annoying and 100% on Bally's.

I'm searching for another one...

The damn link is NOW showing the Thunder game, which is doubly annoying and 100% on Bally's.

I'm searching for another one...

Same thing happened on my TV coverage here. Was originally scheduled to be broadcast on Bally Midwest where I live but then it got changed to Thunder.

Feels like we should be ahead by 10 but I’ll take 5. At this point I feel like we have the better team but still worried about our poise.

Another bad shot from Goldwire IMO.

Biggest flop I have ever see

Back