OU vs #12/14 UF 7pm CST on BSOK+

I can post a back-end website that has a link to the game. You have to X out of some pop-ups, but it has never failed me, I watch countless games a week and all Mets games) and that's what I have to use tonight here in Fort Lauderdale.

I don't want to make anyone mad, or break any forum rules, but if it's all copacetic, and people want/need it, I can post it.

Yes, please. Balleys is such garbage.

I can post a back-end website that has a link to the game. You have to X out of some pop-ups, but it has never failed me, I watch countless games a week and all Mets games) and that's what I have to use tonight here in Fort Lauderdale.

I don't want to make anyone mad, or break any forum rules, but if it's all copacetic, and people want/need it, I can post it.

feel free to post

Here is the link:

http://playoffsstream.com/reddit-ncaam-streams

You can click on the game and then you're going to get a bunch of pop-ups, depending on your spyware; you need to either X out of them, or arrow back to the screen with the game listed. Eventually, when you click on the big arrow over the screen (where you see the game frozen on TV), it will work.

It's not as confusing as it sounds, and once you figure out the pop-ups, it will be easy. My friend has spyware where they don't even pop-up, so maybe that will be the case for you some of you.

BOOMER!

As I feared, the listing changed on Youtube TV minutes before the game. I get to watch tht game tomorrow night at 10 pm.

Any links are appreciated. The ones I have don't seem to offer college hoops.

Here is the link:

http://playoffsstream.com/reddit-ncaam-streams

You can click on the game and then you're going to get a bunch of pop-ups, depending on your spyware; you need to either X out of them, or arrow back to the screen with the game listed. Eventually, when you click on the big arrow over the screen (where you see the game frozen on TV), it will work.

It's not as confusing as it sounds, and once you figure out the pop-ups, it will be easy. My friend has spyware where they don't even pop-up, so maybe that will be the case for you some of you.

BOOMER!

Thank you!!

That link is asking me to sign in and pay a dollar.

As I feared, the listing changed on Youtube TV minutes before the game. I get to watch tht game tomorrow night at 10 pm.

Any links are appreciated. The ones I have don't seem to offer college hoops.

the game is on stadium college central on youtube tv right now. The guide is wrong

Luckily I have some Bally coverage from my provider so I can watch it on the Bally app as I have had to do several times. But switching providers soon and will have to go to other methods in future.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This bally crap is ridiculous. Freaking Sinclair media.

Great start!

Great start. Great defense leads to 3 easy baskets. 6-0, TO Florida

Luckily I have some Bally coverage from my provider so I can watch it on the Bally app as I have had to do several times. But switching providers soon and will have to go to other methods in future.

only one more game on bally this season

same here

There's no dollar to pay, it's just hard to get by the pop-ups. You want to always click on the game link from the original page (with the team logos). Any other page won't work. Either keep going back to the that page by X'ing out of the pop-ups, or using the arrow back icon.

Once you get to that page the game is on, scroll down and click the BIG arrow on the second screen on the bottom half of the screen. You'll have to click out of a few pop-ups there too, but it will work.

I know, it's confusing and hard to describe, but it works (and there is no $1 to pay).

OU D is getting after it again tonight!

Back