OU vs #12/14 UF 7pm CST on BSOK+

Please stop with the needless fouls.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well played Bally's; as soon as Joe C. began to speak, they go to a commercial. Unreal.

I think it's a good mental thing to be winning at the half; I know it's only one point, but losing wouldn't have felt good after basically leading for 19:25.

Watching Bally is like watching a game from 30 years ago. No graphics showing team fouls, timeouts, or possession arrow. And not showing the entire Kruger ceremony is a joke.

Harkless turnovers two of last three possessions. Killer in a game like this to just commit careless, unforced turnovers.

Harkless turnovers two of last three possessions. Killer in a game like this to just commit careless, unforced turnovers.

Florida is one of those teams like Arkansas that just hacks away and if it doesn't get called, then so be it. Poor decision making has also been a part of the TO problems as well. When you're trying to beat good teams, you can't beat yourself.

Need to keep feeding Groves. Florida doesn't seem to have anyone that can stop him.

Great job on both ends by Noland!

Coach M is about to strangle Goldwire. Bijan playing well in spots.

Love it. Produce or sit.

Harkless shooting the front end of the bonus … not a good situation historically. 🤞

goldwire gets to the lane so easy he need to go to the floater more often ..

Hill is becoming a mismatch nightmare for the opposition.

Back