OU vs #12/14 UF 7pm CST on BSOK+

Not Goldwire’s best game but Hill has been MVP of this one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

if only Hill adding something on either end

LOL Hill has been most inconsistent on offense. He's been our best rebounder and not that bad on defense. But he was big tonight on offense. Big win over a top 25. Crowd was excellent for this early in the season.

ou up 7 9.8 with the ball

this is a massive win ...

like OU might be ranked next week

Auburn pulled away from UCF in second half but no matter with this great win. Gotta love what Coach Moser is doing.

Congrats to OU on a GREAT WIN!

I did not see the game, but from looking at the stat sheet, the three things which jump out are perimeter defense (UF was 4-24 from 3-pt land), steals (10), and of course, J Hill scoring 18 points.

I listen to the game online UF radio guys calling the game. I have to say those guys called outstanding game was very fair and gave the Sooners plenty of credit

Congrats to OU on a GREAT WIN!

I did not see the game, but from looking at the stat sheet, the three things which jump out are perimeter defense (UF was 4-24 from 3-pt land), steals (10), and of course, J Hill scoring 18 points.

Hill was awesome, T Groves was great, everybody else was OK. The team got after it on D again. Was very impressed with the minutes that Cortes and Noland gave.

Hill can be a difference maker when he plays with an edge. His size, strength, and skill is tough to handle. Mismatch machine.

I got to see most of the second half (the stream died just before Florida made their run), but loved what I saw. The guys never panicked and correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think we had any major scoring drought in the game.

Hill, T-Groves and Mo led the way but just about everyone contributed. A great win.

Biggest win for OU men for some time. Best defense for the total game for the season so far. Hill tremendous game. I think some had relegated him to the bench before the season. Couple of bad turnovers on inbound plays but I will take 13 most nights.

I thought Goldwire played well (only two turnovers and did a good job of controlling the game) and Gibson had his best game as well as Tanner. By Tanner I mean he had a strong game against a strong team. Those are the ones that count.

Six consecutive empty possessions after the first substitution hurt. Depth still an issue. Only 6 points but I felt that they contributed a little more than that to the overall effort. Noland establishing himself. Cortes steady but needs to look to score more. Jacob still not getting untracked against tough competition. Need him to pick it up.

Florida hit a lot of tough well covered shots. They have a good team. Thought the officials were whistle happy and that was advantage Florida.

Moser obviously very happy. Wish I could have seen the Kruger thing.

Biggest win for OU men for some time. Best defense for the total game for the season so far. Hill tremendous game. I think some had relegated him to the bench before the season. Couple of bad turnovers on inbound plays but I will take 13 most nights.

I thought Goldwire played well (only two turnovers and did a good job of controlling the game) and Gibson had his best game as well as Tanner. By Tanner I mean he had a strong game against a strong team. Those are the ones that count.

Six consecutive empty possessions after the first substitution hurt. Depth still an issue. Only 6 points but I felt that they contributed a little more than that to the overall effort. Noland establishing himself. Cortes steady but needs to look to score more. Jacob still not getting untracked against tough competition. Need him to pick it up.

Florida hit a lot of tough well covered shots. They have a good team. Thought the officials were whistle happy and that was advantage Florida.

Moser obviously very happy. Wish I could have seen the Kruger thing.

i thought Goldwire and Harkless did a great job on the UF guards .. they got them out of their rhythm ..

Really good win… I was impressed.

I like how porter will pull ya if ya make too many boneheaded plays…but then ya get back in.

Great win!!! That may be the best game against a good team on offense and defense I have seen in sometime!

UF’s mostly veteran players were frustrated by our defense. I was impressed, and pleased, that our players stopped every run they made by keeping their cool and turning up the heat on defense.

That’s one more game on our record that will look good at tournament time!

Back