>>>>>>>OU vs. TCU Gameday Thread<<<<<<<

Re: >>>>>>>OU vs. TCU Gameday Thread<<<<<<<

This team has no leadership and no desire on defense. Way too many guys standing flat footed and watching the ball. They're young but they just need someone on the floor that can take control of the game and organize them. So many wasted possessions in the first half with one or two passes and jacking up a 20 footer. Very frustrating to watch.

Freeman was fouled and no body complained. I am pissed A tough team is going to get upset. Lon needs to light up the refs.

Pathetic. Incoming youth excuses. Like I've said Kruger is more a manager than a coach
Not talking bad about Lon but I don't think he ever was a great coach. Good guy I'm sure, get you in the NCAA's more times than not but not likely to win the whole thing.

19 second half points. Too many concrete sneakers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The starters scored 24 points...James and odomes a combined 3-18.

At some point in time perhaps the players will learn what constitutes a travel.

Odomes is a one trick pony w/the slashing to the basket. In a half court game this method of scoring disappears.

Doolittle asserts himself early in the game then goes on a sabbatical.

Another game where the inevitable became reality.

The team desperately needs Woodard in the lineup.

Last edited:

A little tougher / competitive/ will not lose attitude is needed by all.
McNease to gets mad. James has to cut and get some easy hoops. Dribbling in has not worked for him. He barely missed 8 shots.

Oh Well it was just a game. that we could have won. Kelvin would have won this one

James and Odomes 3 of 18; and a foul apiece. Either they're very good on defense, or very bad.

They are going to have to pick up their game.

A little tougher / competitive/ will not lose attitude is needed by all.
McNease to gets mad. James has to cut and get some easy hoops. Dribbling in has not worked for him. He barely missed 8 shots.

Oh Well it was just a game. that we could have won. Kelvin would have won this one
Kelvin may have won this one..but the game would still have 15 minutes left to play and 65 fouls would have been called.
Kelvin = irrelevant

Here's the optimistic view: Kansas played the exact same type of game against TCU except they scored a couple buckets at the end to win by 6. I would take being 9 points worse than Kansas.

Here's the optimistic view: Kansas played the exact same type of game against TCU except they scored a couple buckets at the end to win by 6. I would take being 9 points worse than Kansas.

Lol

Problem is that we might be 6+ points worse Than everyone else in the big 12 this year.

I knew we would lose 3 irreplaceable players but I didn't know we would lose Woodard not to mention James and company .
When a bunch of true freshman ( not to mention 4 year player true freshman ) basically have to carry your team .....then you are just going to be BAD .
My new expectations for this season is get a bunch of court time for the freshman and sign our 5 star instate . That's about all you can hope for , our ceiling is that low .
I look at this season as an extended summer . Let's just focus on NEXT season .

Problem is that we might be 6+ points worse Than everyone else in the big 12 this year.
True, and I'm not so sure Kansas is a top-tier team this year anyway. But I'll believe both when I see them.

I knew we would lose 3 irreplaceable players but I didn't know we would lose Woodard not to mention James and company .
When a bunch of true freshman ( not to mention 4 year player true freshman ) basically have to carry your team .....then you are just going to be BAD .
My new expectations for this season is get a bunch of court time for the freshman and sign our 5 star instate . That's about all you can hope for , our ceiling is that low .
I look at this season as an extended summer . Let's just focus on NEXT season .

Are you sure Young will want to come to OU after this garbage? I hope so but I just don't see it

Pathetic. Incoming youth excuses. Like I've said Kruger is more a manager than a coach

Actually, with what he has to work with, I was very impressed with how the team played in first 30 minutes.

The issue is youth whether you like it or not. Turnover prone and having a supposed leader playing miserably

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice arena! I hadn't been out there since the remodel.

That albino is uncomfortable to look at but he's a player. And TCU has a big dude with a booty cut.

Kruger's zone worked wonders for 35 minutes. Then exit Lattin, enter McNease. See ya later. Jamuni was freaking lost.

We just don't have any dudes offensively. Didn't make a bucket for 5-10 minutes. And I see Freeman just sitting there on the bench.

I know Odomes is a board favorite. But he is brutal offensively. Im not interested in his ability to drive.

Oh well. We played them closer than I was anticipating and I got a great seat!

James and Odomes 3 of 18; and a foul apiece. Either they're very good on defense, or very bad.

They are going to have to pick up their game.

James needs a sports psychologist. Odomes isn't Big 12 good.

Back