>>>>>>>OU vs. TCU Gameday Thread<<<<<<<

Re: >>>>>>>OU vs. TCU Gameday Thread<<<<<<<

This team has no leadership and no desire on defense.

That's BS! I sat 20 feet from it tonight and the kids busted their butt on D.

This team is Terrible with a capital T. What an unfortunate drop off from last year. Who would've thought we could go from final four to likely 10-20? Yikes

Not me. I was thinking 15-15. Or "NIT at best". Way off! lol

Well....got home just in time to watch us gag another one up. Without Woodard, we are just plain bad....sigh.

If you recorded it, rewatch the first 35. It was really an amazing flow. OU seemed to lead by 4-8 points literally the entire game. Almost runs. It was very odd.

I'm sorry guys, but James is the problem. We can point fingers at Strong-Moore all day, but at some point James has got to do something. 3 points isn't good enough from him.

Biggest disappointment on the team.

Goes for 32 vs Oregon in a no-camera scrimmage. The lights go on, he's tighter than a tick.

Actually, with what he has to work with, I was very impressed with how the team played in first 30 minutes.

The issue is youth whether you like it or not. Turnover prone and having a supposed leader playing miserably

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Youth is a cop out. Brought back a 4 year starter, a 3 year starter, and the 6th man off a final 4 team. That by itself defeats the youth excuse.. that's not mentioning buford, mcneace, redshirt fr.

Inexcusable

Except Woodard isn't playing , lattin is nothing more then a shot blocker ,and James isn't very good .
Lattin has no game what so ever except shotblocking , he worked fine with last years team .if you have to rely on him for anything else then he's lost .

James was a 6th man off a final four team , but a final four team with the WORST bench I've seen in years with a championship team .Point is ......someone had to come off the bench .

I'm sorry but youth is an excuse .WE literally lose NOBODY to graduation this year. ( current players)IN two years we lose Lattin and the Juco pg.

HOw is youth not an excuse ???

We only lose one current starter for the next two years .

Youth is a cop out. Brought back a 4 year starter, a 3 year starter, and the 6th man off a final 4 team. That by itself defeats the youth excuse.. that's not mentioning buford, mcneace, redshirt fr.

Inexcusable

ummm i'm not even going to try to go into this with you b/c you are wrong.

Youth and inexperience is a valid excuse...not to mention James isn't who we thought he was and woodard is gone. so yeah

ummm i'm not even going to try to go into this with you b/c you are wrong.

Youth and inexperience is a valid excuse...not to mention James isn't who we thought he was and woodard is gone. so yeah

While it may be an excuse, at what point do we stop using it to justify losing a game in which they led either 90% of the game or were up by double digits? 8 games? They should know how to close out at least one game by now instead of coughing up lead after lead.

Except Woodard isn't playing , lattin is nothing more then a shot blocker ,and James isn't very good .
Lattin has no game what so ever except shotblocking , he worked fine with last years team .if you have to rely on him for anything else then he's lost .

James was a 6th man off a final four team , but a final four team with the WORST bench I've seen in years with a championship team .Point is ......someone had to come off the bench .

I'm sorry but youth is an excuse .WE literally lose NOBODY to graduation this year. ( current players)IN two years we lose Lattin and the Juco pg.

If James isn't very good (not arguing that), then this program is in a lot of trouble for the foreseeable future.

While it may be an excuse, at what point do we stop using it to justify losing a game in which they led either 90% of the game or were up by double digits? 8 games? They should know how to close out at least one game by now instead of coughing up lead after lead.

Because that is what young teams do...... choke off games .Turn the ball over . Make mistakes .

Lattin played really good team defense last night. Best of the season.

Inexcusable

This is ridiculous. James averaged less than 10 minutes per game last year and was a freshman. The team right now literally has 1 player who has averaged as many as 10 minutes per game as a college player. Only 2 have ever played meaningful minutes in college. More than the youth, the inexperience is a huge factor.

Back