OU vs Tech 3pm CST on ESPNU

It's amazing how bad our guards have been for the past month outside of JB. James is following the Lattin example and getting steadily worse as his senior season goes by. Just like I said last game, I'd play JB, RO, and Calixte as much as possible.

the last few games I have seen Manek throw the ball away just like that "pass" to Calixte out of bounds a few times. that's an error due to not playing together enough. Brady had one 2 games ago where Miles showed a backcut and then stopped it while brady threw to the backcut. here calixte showed the cut and brady threw it to his original spot like the cut would be a fake. same things defensively. they will assume they're getting weakside help as they go out on the ball and someone cuts into their spot with no help and it's an easy bucket.

a comedy of errors from lack of communication and shifting lineups so much. not sure where you place the blame for it. these guys are getting frustrated, the fans are getting frustrated, and their margin for error is so low with CJ missing mentally that the losses are building. it's a snowball. not sure how you stop the roll.

No idea what LK wants to do on offense but I hope this isn’t it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got to have an offense..to run one.

I seriously think its just playground ball.

Very few cuts, picks, just a lot of dribbling..passing around perimeter then a 1 on 5 shot.

Geez. Lots of no calls. And lots of bad play.

13-20 at under 8

He is supposed to be an offensive coach. Tech can be beat on back cuts, but apparently that isn't taught in practice. Every game, my confidence in his abilities comes into question.

Honestly, this is just terrible coaching. We have no identity and very little effort. It's one thing to be bad on offense, but to give up layups on the other end because you don't get back is middle school stuff.

Transition defense every bit as bad as our offense.

The dribble into a trap and throw up a shot offense... was that taught by John Wooden?

LOL, missed free throw, offensive rebound, missed layup.

Way to much one guy going one on one driving into a trap, throwing up a prayer. No moving the ball, no motion. Terrible

James had Polla wide open and dribbled into a triple team instead.

13-30 at 4:33. Timeout OU.

22% from the field and 33% from free throw line

Back