OU vs Tech 3pm CST on ESPNU

I dont think I can watch this team anymore.

The officiating makes me laugh. I'm glad we got the call but where was that whistle when JB got mugged?

I still have a small amount of hope. Their offense won’t light it up either. Make some shots and we have a chance albeit a small one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Calixte has to have the lowest shot selection IQ on the team.

CJ didn’t learn at Texas I guess.

Kruger giving Calixte a stern talking to, I hope he doesn't cry from the Bob Huggins-like abuse!

I can see one of two things happening....we quit and lose by 25....or we decide to fight a little and lose by 10. Either way, it's now consecutive seasons that Lon is driving a team off of a cliff.....all because he seems unable at this point in his career to adjust to teams once teams have adjusted to the way we play in the nonconference. I'm getting sick of this crap ball during the conference portion. We aren't tough, we aren't disciplined and we cant shoot.

Sad ending. Freeman, come on.

Why is Freeman playing? Suit up one of the cheerleaders.

I still have a small amount of hope. Their offense won’t light it up either. Make some shots and we have a chance albeit a small one.

You're a better m(f)an than me...its game. ? Is by less than 10 or more than 15.

Lon should retire already.

This team is going nowhere but down. What a pathetic team.

Program is sinking. Lon resurrected the program and is now returning it to where he found it. 6 feet under.

You're a better m(f)an than me...its game. ? Is by less than 10 or more than 15.

Yes. My hopes dimmed more on that last weak play from Freeman. I am still not calling it yet but might be able to after first 2 minutes of second half.

Has Harmon run screaming from the LNC yet? He might be back in Texas by now.

Back