OU vs Tech 3pm CST on ESPNU

honestly, Lon needs to step down. He really does. Every game this team gets worse and there's no turning back.

Three straight years of getting progressively worse at the end of the season. No one can convince me coaching is not to blame, at least in part.

Im not a big fan of getting in player's butts...but man, seeing this $%^& show makes me think maybe its needed. Freeman wouldn't see the floor again after the weak a$$ effort on the board. Hell, play the walkons. A L is a L.

I watch TCU today with some great offensive sets and then I watch us and have no idea what we are even trying to do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok. Now I am calling it

Ok. Now I am calling it

I dont blame you one bit. This is unwatchable. Someone needs to be ashamed of themselves.
It truly scares me that Harmon is there watching this.

Worst coaching job ever. I've never seen a more poorly coached team.

The only question left to me now is if we win any more. I think the rest is determined.

Seriously....clapping?

Wtf why are you clapping ? Seriously...what have you seen that makes you want to clap for the team?

Honestly not trying to be a $#$%...just really wonder what he is seeing.

What the heck was Lon clapping about? Does he know how silly that looks after our opponent all but puts the game away with another scoring run?

What the heck was Lon clapping about? Does he know how silly that looks after our opponent all but puts the game away with another scoring run?

If I was a player I would be offended if my coach clapped at my terrible play.

you will never convince me this isn't coaching. we couldnt sustain effort from Iowa State to today?

time to step down Lon.

Back