OU vs Tech 3pm CST on ESPNU

Jesus dude...chill. Go back and watch replay then...refs and announcers agreed it wasnt over the back.

Btw, a off rebounder can go up.....if the def guy backs in its a foul....Doo tried and fell down...vs boxing out before the ball came off the rim.

Sorry if it came across as anything other than a difference of opinion. Frustration of the game. All on here rooting for the same team.

Shame on me for getting emotionally invested in this weak ass team. Kruger cant leave fast enough.

Worst big 12 record in the league last 3 years. Dead last.

I agree with you. Kruger needs great players who are self starters (see Buddy, Isaiah and Ryan), and/or assistants who are capable of developing and motivating players. He has had none of those things since our final four run. We’re watching the results.

That and-one was my breaking point. Tapping out the rest of this game.

Well...we looked good for about 3 minutes this half.

Another blowout loss at home. Turning it off because it isn't worth getting worked up about. Thanks Lon for taking the joy out of watching OU basketball.

All these guys have NO heart at all. Lazy no energy no effort. Yes there is blame to go around and Lon has some but these guys are awful and act like they would rather be in study hall somewhere. WEAK weak weak all of them. I’m shocked this many fans still take the time to drive to the game.

I agree with you. Kruger needs great players who are self starters (see Buddy, Isaiah and Ryan), and/or assistants who are capable of developing and motivating players. He has had none of those things since our final four run. We’re watching the results.

+1 I would be happy with a new HC. Today was my breaking point. 3 straight years of this trash. I’m legit sad. Seriously. Anyone who revels in this please don’t post anymore. Let’s hope Lon retires and we get a fresh start with the new recruits coming.

3-15 in the league is not only possible but probable.

I'm sorry, 3-16 when OU loses the play in game for the Big 12 Tournament.

Another blowout loss at home. Turning it off because it isn't worth getting worked up about. Thanks Lon for taking the joy out of watching OU basketball.

Agree. I feel bad for the fans that made the trek to see the game in person. Not a fun ride home for Sooner fans.

3-15 in the league is not only possible but probable.

I'm sorry, 3-16 when OU loses the play in game for the Big 12 Tournament.

F. That’s legit unbelievable even 3 weeks ago. Now probable. I gotta log off.

Back