OU vs WVU 830pm CST ESPNU

Huggins, on the other hand, has won as many Big XII tourney games in the last 2 days as Lon has in the last 10 years. With a 10 seed.

And I bet plenty of morons are saying Huggins needs to hang it up.

That would be hilarious if WVU won the tournament and got in.

Konate and Culver will start, and the freshman freak will come off the bench. Is my guess... Unless the freshman guy is just too good to keep off the floor. Either way... there is a chance that all 3 of those guys are OU's best player. The point stands.

You really think Konate is coming back? Zero % Chance. He is going pro. Rumor out of Morgantown is that he has been healthy since mid December but doesn't want to risk another injury

And I bet plenty of morons are saying Huggins needs to hang it up.

Lon and Huggins shouldn't be mentioned in the same breath. Lon's longest consecutive NCAA run: 4 years. Huggins': 14 years. Lon also isn't an alcoholic.

i think there is a good chance niether are in the top 2

A good chance KU isn't in the top 2 next year? I'd take that bet any day of the week.

This is Bill Self's worst conference finish of any year at any program for his entire career -- and he still finished 3rd. I bet next season goes as 20 of Self's last 21 went, and he finishes top 2.

Back