OU vs WVU 830pm CST ESPNU

A healthy Ja$ doesn’t help this team?! 🤔

Im sure it does some.. but dont make up some conspiracy theory about his injuries treatment being mishandled and insinuate that he would have been a huge difference maker when he had huge flaws in his game just like every player on this team...

Don't be negative. That is not allowed on this board.

Can't wait for Lon's annual raise and extension.

Make no mistake. He’s a pu$$y. Never wanted to get better. Weak mind. Weak body.

Easy.. take a break from the board. This is classless and too far. And i said neg stuff too but chill out

Make no mistake. He’s a pu$$y. Never wanted to get better. Weak mind. Weak body.

Hey mods, how about we get this clown out of here? I get bagged on by a couple of you because I am apparently too POSITIVE. Well, how about doing something to a guy who pulls this crap?

As for you, tsou, I'm sure Muni isn't nearly as tough as you, internet tough guy.

Hey mods, how about we get this clown out of here? I get bagged on by a couple of you because I am apparently too POSITIVE. Well, how about doing something to a guy who pulls this crap?

As for you, tsou, I'm sure Muni isn't nearly as tough as you, internet tough guy.

Spot on here

You've become another one who just shows up to post negative stuff when we lose, and your posts blatantly ignore the facts. I'll be looking forward to Sunday so we can see you either (a) go silent when we make the tournament, or (b) post that we are lucky because we didn't deserve it but got in because the bubble was so weak. At least you have four days to decide which route to go.

I was on here from the tip of the game. But nice try. Seriously tho, u honestly think this team deserves a bid? I dont. And i dont think Tcu does either. My opinion. I just dont see how you can take 8 teams out of a conference.

I was on here from the tip of the game. But nice try. Seriously tho, u honestly think this team deserves a bid? I dont. And i dont think Tcu does either. My opinion. I just dont see how you can take 8 teams out of a conference.

Well part of it is, the pac 12 only deserves 1 or 2 bids. The at large teams have to come from somewhere. We aren't competing with the 2005 or 2015 bubble, we are competing with the historically weak 2019 bubble. And I see you failed to mention 16-15 Texas who will prolly be 16-16 after tomorrow

You proclaimed our season over on 2/11 and didn't post again till March. In other words, you stayed silent when we won 3 of 4 and put ourselves in solid position for a berth. So yeah I'd say you only contribute negative posts.

Yes, we had about 10-12 at large teams behind us on the right side of the bubble before today. One loss doesn't vault that many teams past us, especially since some of them will also lose their first game this week. And since conference affiliation doesn't matter, I don't worry about whether 1 or 10 teams from our league make it.

Yep....no need to call players' names.

As for this team, I think there needs to be some type of culture change. We simply don't have the fight that we need under the basket. I listened to Kruger's post-game presser and he pretty much said the same thing. This team doesn't fight for boards often enough or hard enough.....and tonight it bit them in the ass (and by a really poor team).

well...that sucked...I told the wife, if they make the FT we'd take off...miss then James hit the "3"...damn, just like Buddy...oh well.

Too many off rebounds given up....AGAIN.

Couple of horrible calls...but that happens.

The 1 positive is I got a pic taken with Toby Keith~:woot

As far as if we "deserve" it. I think it will be because it's a weak field out there. Wait and see on Sunday.

Last edited:
well...that sucked...I told the wife, if they make the FT we'd take off...miss then James hit the "3"...damn, just like Buddy...oh well.

Too many off rebounds given up....AGAIN.

Couple of horrible calls...but that happens.

The 1 positive is I got a pic taken with Toby Keith~:woot

As far as if we "deserve" it. Ithink it will be because it's a week field out there. Wait and see on Sunday.

Exactly. In years past we probably don't have the resume to get in. In 2019 we do.

Apologies. Went to far for message board talk. Frustration got the best of me. Ban if needed. Won’t be back.

Absolutely ridiculous effort. But if you saw our road/neutral record, you could almost see this coming. Losing twice this season to this WVU team is inexcusable. It's a good thing we beat KU, and got TCU and UT minus a couple of their best players, or we'd be sitting home next week. As it is, we'll probably fall back to the 10 line, which means a 1st round win is probably not happening.

Still think the program needs a change, but I also know that isn't going to happen in the next year or two. Too bad. The longer Lon coaches, the more our program will continue to fall.

Back