OU vs WVU 830pm CST ESPNU

Turnover at the end no coaching and what the **** were we running on offense.

Don’t tell me McNeace’s injury was handled properly

I can't believe I stayed up to watch that **** performance.

I think Lon's mental capacity isn't keeping up with the speed of the game. Call a timeout!

Extremely discouraging. WVU is terrible. They may or may not have the resume to get in, but it’s very clear they aren’t a tourney-quality team. As a fan I hope they get in just because, but I won’t complain if they don’t.

It'll go largely unnoticed because he didn't make any dramatic mistakes, but another pitiful effort by James. Didn't even notice him on the court in the second half till he shot the two that needed to be a three.

I guess the bright side is, now we are likely to be in the 10/7 game. Don't think we will stay as a 9.

It'll go largely unnoticed because he didn't make any dramatic mistakes, but another pitiful effort by James. Didn't even notice him on the court in the second half till he shot the two that needed to be a three.

I guess the bright side is, now we are likely to be in the 10/7 game. Don't think we will stay as a 9.

Maybe a 3 seed in the NIT

I think this hurts us more than that. I think we are back on bubble and might need a few things to go our way. Wouldn’t be shocked if we are in the First Four either.

He's been here 4 years and isn't tough enough to make a layup

Back