OU vs WVU 830pm CST ESPNU

It'll go largely unnoticed because he didn't make any dramatic mistakes, but another pitiful effort by James. Didn't even notice him on the court in the second half till he shot the two that needed to be a three.

I guess the bright side is, now we are likely to be in the 10/7 game. Don't think we will stay as a 9.

He's either hot or cold for there is no in between for him. If I don' t see him take another layup it will be a blessing.

Cant beat a 10 seed in your own conference tournament. Jeezus we are in need of something....what a joke.

It'll go largely unnoticed because he didn't make any dramatic mistakes, but another pitiful effort by James. Didn't even notice him on the court in the second half till he shot the two that needed to be a three.

I guess the bright side is, now we are likely to be in the 10/7 game. Don't think we will stay as a 9.

He was the only one to snag a rebound in the last 8 minutes it seemed. But, they needed to get him the ball on the offensive end more but the offense now runs thru Doolittle.

Well, that wraps up James' career and its damn fitting. To see them play that shatty with all on the line and in that environment I am dumbfounded. Anyway, kinda glad its over and hope for funner times next year.

Virginia???

Outrebounded by 10

Too much one on one by Doolittle

Too many missed layups

Awkward lineups

And to top it off the comments of "where did all these posters come from" is waiting in the wings.

Last edited:
Maybe a 3 seed in the NIT

You've become another one who just shows up to post negative stuff when we lose, and your posts blatantly ignore the facts. I'll be looking forward to Sunday so we can see you either (a) go silent when we make the tournament, or (b) post that we are lucky because we didn't deserve it but got in because the bubble was so weak. At least you have four days to decide which route to go.

Gave up 16 offensive rebounds. Seemed like Manek’s man had 12 of those.

Last edited:
The tournament has to really pitiful for OU to even be considered.
I would not be surprised if OU didn't make the field of 68.

not sure im shocked by this, OU is 7-11 in this league and this roster is filled of too many guys who haven't played consistent ball for 2/3/4 years.

Well it's offical, over the last 3 years we have the worst record in the big 12.

He was the only one to snag a rebound in the last 8 minutes it seemed. But, they needed to get him the ball on the offensive end more but the offense now runs thru Doolittle.

Because Doo can actually do something when he has it. James is a guard. If he can't figure out how to get the ball and impact the game offensively by this point in his career that's on him. Besides, we posted him about four times early in the game and his inability to finish consistently hurt us again.

Back