OU @ WVU 7pm CST on ESPNEWS then ESPN2

PM's style of play is the biggest problem.....what 4 or 5 star recruit would come and play this style of basketball. It's the complete opposite of what they play in the NBA.

Fire him and find another that has an up tempo game plan!!

more schroeder more oweh less JG less CJ no Bam

Was bam that awful? Honestly can’t take watching much right now. Turned on at the end to see who all would play. He put up some pts and was at least giving hard effort there at the end. Was the rest of the game bad when he was in?

It feels hopeless knowing OU basketball is gonna suck next season as well. Despair.

[TWEET]https://twitter.com/ByEliLederman/status/1622074674157862912[/TWEET]

[TWEET]https://twitter.com/CodyNagel247/status/1622074466372124673[/TWEET]

Was bam that awful? Honestly can’t take watching much right now. Turned on at the end to see who all would play. He put up some pts and was at least giving hard effort there at the end. Was the rest of the game bad when he was in?

he doesn't play winning basketball and he has little upside

In a historical context we are the French being overrun by the Wehrmacht at the start of WW2 and about ready to surrender. Where is our DeGaulle? He certainly isn't on this current coaching staff.
Retreat and cut our losses and live to fight another day.

In the past few days, even some media members have openly questioned whether Moser is the right man for the job. That’s a significant change, and it could be something that gets Joe’s attention. Like I said during the game, if we only win one or two more games and continue to be this embarrassing, it might reach a point where Joe thinks about making a move.

he doesn't play winning basketball and he has little upside

I feel like little upside describes most of the guys that play. To me he has quite a bit of upside. Obviously a lot of things he doesn’t do right, so that’s why Porter hasn’t played him.

In the past few days, even some media members have openly questioned whether Moser is the right man for the job. That’s a significant change, and it could be something that gets Joe’s attention. Like I said during the game, if we only win one or two more games and continue to be this embarrassing, it might reach a point where Joe thinks about making a move.

who?

I feel like little upside describes most of the guys that play. To me he has quite a bit of upside. Obviously a lot of things he doesn’t do right, so that’s why Porter hasn’t played him.

i think Oweh has massive upside ... i think Benny has big upside i would be giving them all the extra min i can

i think Oweh has massive upside ... i think Benny has big upside i would be giving them all the extra min i can

I’m with you on Oweh, but he’s just barely started getting more time. I was meaning more of the starters, Noland, Godwin. I don’t think there’s many guys there with much upside. I would say Bamisile has more upside than them.

Did grant show up in the second half or was he satisfied with his first half points again?

Back