Paging

I don't think he's ever going to see the floor. We're really depleted in the post and Wright is in foul trouble. Coach is still sticking with the two man rotation of Wright and Fitz. Allen must be the worst player in the history of the world if he can't get on the floor today.

I think the Big O's semi-permanent place on the bench is a mystery to a lot of us. It has to be his defense and his tendency to pick up quick fouls, unless there is something we dont' know about.

While I appreciate his great attitude and continuing support for his teammates, I find it hard to believe that he was brought in as the team cheerleader. :)

IIt has to be his defense and his tendency to pick up quick fouls, unless there is something we dont' know about.

I think it has to be the bolded part. And after a game like this, and him not getting time, either he is "suspended" for the year/semester and it hasn't been made public, or he'll likely transfer, IMO. Heck, even Willis gets to start, and Big O can't get on the court? That isn't performance related.

I think the Big O's semi-permanent place on the bench is a mystery to a lot of us. It has to be his defense and his tendency to pick up quick fouls, unless there is something we dont' know about.

While I appreciate his great attitude and continuing support for his teammates, I find it hard to believe that he was brought in as the team cheerleader. :)

Why would they have recruited him if he has no chance of playing? Talk about a colossal scouting mistake...it has to be something else.

I hope it's something else or we have a for sure recruiting problem, which I think we have anyway...

There's gotta be something we don't know about.

I find it hard to imagine there is another scholarship basketball player in the country that is significantly worse than Ryan Wright.

Back