Predict the next recruit 10/12 edition

Who will be the next to join Cam, TJ, and Richy?

• Total voters

BigTime

The Red Wig
Reaction score
Notes:

- Coach Capel was in Ames to watch Harrison Barnes work-out on 10/12.
- Josh Smith's father denied the recent report that his son was down to Washington and UCLA.

I really think it is doron lamb...I hope jones follows suit but not so sure...we really need a big

I just started a poll question along these very same lines. Didn't even see you had started one, sorry, I wasn't trying to steal your idea. I really think Lamb is the closest one to making that committment.

i hate these. Seems like everytime we do these, we lose out on a recruit.

Has Lamb set a time-table on when he'll make a decision? I know Jones wants to do it in the next month...

i hate these. Seems like everytime we do these, we lose out on a recruit.

haha its just for fun DM. I like these a lot more than "What recruit do you want the most" because they at least keep it a little more objective.

BTW, I have heard that Capel and company are looking strongly at a 7 footer from the JUCO ranks.

BTW, I have heard that Capel and company are looking strongly at a 7 footer from the JUCO ranks.

Please share more.... I'm a little worried about our big recruiting so I would like this... Although most 7 footers in juco are there for a reason. If they had decent talent and that height in HS there is no way they would be at a juco, so he will probably be a big project... But can't argue with Cline and his projects

I think Freddy Asprilla is who he might be talking about...

I think Freddy Asprilla is who he might be talking about...

I don't know a thing about the kid, but from the first time I heard his name I assumed he would wind up at OU. I mean, seriously. With that name, isn't it about 94.7% likely that he'll be a Sooner? Just think of where that would fit in the long line of distinct OU basketball names...

I can already hear Bob Barry mispronouncing it now...

Please share more.... I'm a little worried about our big recruiting so I would like this... Although most 7 footers in juco are there for a reason. If they had decent talent and that height in HS there is no way they would be at a juco, so he will probably be a big project... But can't argue with Cline and his projects

Aziz Ndiaye Dakar, Senegal SEEDS Academy 7-0 245 C So

He hurt his knee this summer or he would have played for the Nigerian national team. Lots of upside. May or may not play this year at CSI.

I voted Lamb just to even things up. If someone has a rivals subscription maybe they can give a play by play of the jayhawkslant article titled: "Calvin Lamb the trip was different".

http://kansas.rivals.com/barrier_no...t=content.asp&cid=1003577&fid=&tid=&mid=&rid=

"Well, we are going to Kentucky this weekend," he said. "We just want to take our visits before Doron decides."

"The visit to Kansas went real well," said Lamb. "The visit to Kansas was different. Something about it was just different than we expected. It was different, but it was a good different. The people were great and we've never experienced anything like late night.

The good news is that he didn't commit on the spot. I still like our chances.

Harrison Barnes.

:jcapel

:OUbball-logo:

Aziz Ndiaye Dakar, Senegal SEEDS Academy 7-0 245 C So

He hurt his knee this summer or he would have played for the Nigerian national team. Lots of upside. May or may not play this year at CSI.

Every 7 footer has a lot upside, even Shaq at his age ( add free throws and d intensity.
Oleg had a ton of upside. :ez-roll::ez-roll::ez-roll:

I hope we get him and I hope the coaches are right and I hope he has 3 yrs to play

Every 7 footer has a lot upside, even Shaq at his age ( add free throws and d intensity. Oleg had a ton of upside. :ez-roll::ez-roll::ez-roll:

I hope we get him and I hope the coaches are right and he has 3 yrs to play

haha isn't that the truth!

You have a 7 Footer? Can he tie his shoes and get his shirt on right. :ez-roll:

Most seem to think it will be Jones with a good chunk saying Lamb.

Back