Question about the CBI

seniorsooner

Reaction score
Would OU be considered, and would we even accept a bid?

Last edited:
I don't think Castiglione would let us, he's too snooty. But maybe that's good.

We'd be considered, but I'm pretty sure Joe C has said that he wouldn't accept because you have to pay money to enter. We probably couldn't get fans to pay money to end up making up for the cost.

I think I would rather have Capel on the recruiting trail hunting down better players for next year than playing in the CBI.

Last edited:
You don't want to experience this?!?

tuls-cbi-champs-300w.jpg

We will cut down the LNC nets just like TU did at the Reynolds Center.

We'd be considered, but I'm pretty sure Joe C has said that he wouldn't accept because you have to pay money to enter. We probably couldn't get fans to pay money to end up making up for the cost.

You know what's funny is the last time we played in the NIT (Drew Lavender's freshman year) we played LSU in Norman in the first round. There were basically no donor tickets and all the seats were sold on a first come, first serve basis.

Well, the lower level was completely packed, as well as the middle sections of the upper level, and it was a pretty cool environment with lots of fans who actually like to cheer packing the lower level.

Not saying that would happen in the CBI, but that was a cool moment in our last NIT home game.

Back