Question for Henzo on Julian Washburn

Sooner23

Reaction score
Henzo, can you do some digging and see if we're still looking at Washburn? Both Scout and Rivals say we offered, but he's apparently moved to New Jersey over the summer and there hasn't been any updates on him since the move that I can find.

Henzo, can you do some digging and see if we're still looking at Washburn? Both Scout and Rivals say we offered, but he's apparently moved to New Jersey over the summer and there hasn't been any updates on him since the move that I can find.

I believe it's safe to say he is no longer a primary target for Oklahoma. A year ago he was highly regarded, but he simply never progressed to the level many thought he was capable of reaching.

To echo Henzo, I heard from someone that I trust on these matters that Julian just flat out did not progress his game like many thought he would. He is a tweener 3/4. I bet he ends up at a smaller school than OU.

To echo Henzo, I heard from someone that I trust on these matters that Julian just flat out did not progress his game like many thought he would. He is a tweener 3/4. I bet he ends up at a smaller school than OU.
Washburn is a good player he just did not have any stability on one team this summer he should have stayed with team texas with cam,tj,pressey,fuller,k.c ross,and j.sterns that was a national team If julian,sterns and K.c would have stayed.

Washburn is a good player he just did not have any stability on one team this summer he should have stayed with team texas with cam,tj,pressey,fuller,k.c ross,and j.sterns that was a national team If julian,sterns and K.c would have stayed.

I agree on Washburn. I'm no expert, but I saw some video of his game and really liked his game. Seemed like a nice inside-out type four-man in college. Have you heard what schools he's looking at since he moved to Jersey?

I agree on Washburn. I'm no expert, but I saw some video of his game and really liked his game. Seemed like a nice inside-out type four-man in college. Have you heard what schools he's looking at since he moved to Jersey?
No not yet i think it will be a while before we get any info on that he will be a late commit i think he focusing on his grades at this point.

Back