Question for Henzo or Bigtime

Seymore Cox

Reaction score
LJ Rose was suppose to be at the camp. I never saw a him. Was he there? Also, there were some kids who were 2012 and 2013 guys who looked pretty good, do you have names. There were a ton of kids from Texas and quite a few kids for Plano East.

LJ Rose was suppose to be at the camp. I never saw a him. Was he there? Also, there were some kids who were 2012 and 2013 guys who looked pretty good, do you have names. There were a ton of kids from Texas and quite a few kids for Plano East.

L.J. was not there (school interfered with his trip).

Rose planned on making it, but started school last week and had to hit the books this weekend. However, it does seem Oklahoma is in real good shape with him right now.. at least as good of shape as you can be on a high school sophomore.

As for the 2012 and 2013 guys.. not real sure exactly who made it in, but the Harrison twins were supposed to make it (who will be big time recruits when their time comes). Whether they made it in or not, I'm not sure. I heard whispers that Jelon Hornbeak and Isaiah Austin may make it up from Arlington, but I haven't heard if they did. Both of those guys are potential big time 2012 guys out of Texas.

I know a couple guys from Plano West, but not many from Plano East. I believe there's a point guard who's pretty solid, but nobody that I think would be much of an OU target.

Back