Question

Sooner04

Reaction score
I saw this thread and it got me thinking. How many basketball players could fly out to El Paso tonight and contribute to the football team?

QB and O-line play has been abysmal all year, right? Well, you stick TMG in at QB and BINGO! Instant option offense. He's got good hands, good vision, good speed and he can go left or right. With the option the O-line doesn't have to hold their blocks for nearly as long and BOOM! All holes plugged.

There's not a wideout within 50 miles who can catch other than Broyles, but what about Tony Crocker? HELLO! Have you seen how many one-handed rebounds he's snagged this year? Problem solved.

And then at TE. There's that big galoot down low with the good footwork and hands, right? You know who I'm talking about. Tiny Gallon! PRESTO! Instant big play capability on the edge of the line once again.

Any other thoughts? Fitzgerald can be your lumbering fullback while Cade could be the next Joe Wylie!

Cade seems like he could be a possession receiver.

Good call 04 not putting anyone on the defensive side of the ball. Cade would be a 6-5 version of Jordan Shipley, IMO, and solve all of our WR problems coupled with Broyles. :)

Tiny Gallon would probably play offensive tackle.

Ryan Wright would fit in perfectly with out tight ends...can't catch a thing.

Back