Real deal on the Hill live feed

Real Deal In The Rock - Saturday/Sunday
$19.99 ( $3.99 fee )

* Ticket prices do not reflect any applicable processing fees or taxes.
* All processing fees are non-refundable.
Thats a lot of money to AAU basketball.

It is, but I have nothing else to do. Watching Team Texas versus a Wisconsin team. Cam Clark and Pressey are must gets. Clark has 16 right now with about 16 minutes left. Pressey is an outstanding PG.

We need to lock up Clark quick before UNC and Duke get wind. Easily a top 30 player. Paul Pierce like.

It is, but I have nothing else to do. Watching Team Texas versus a Wisconsin team. Cam Clark and Pressey are must gets. Clark has 16 right now with about 16 minutes left. Pressey is an outstanding PG.

How can OU get Pressey if TMG is a four year starter at this position?

I just dont see it happening.

How can OU get Pressey if TMG is a four year starter at this position?

I just dont see it happening.

The same way KU gets Collins, UNC gets Drew, and Villanova get Fisher a year after getting Reynolds. OSU 3 PGs coming in this year alone. If OU doesn't get Pressey, we can be OK. Pressey is great in open court. He's alot like John Roberson. The game I'm watching, he's playing a little too fast at times, but that's alright. The real guy is Clark. I hope this kid gets no buzz. He would be the second best guard this year for OU. I thought the scouting report on him was that he wasn't a shooter, but that is not true at all. He has a great long range and mid range game.

DM, help us out with an access code. :D

Edit: Never mind, it says each access code is unique.

Last edited:
team Texas vs. Tulsa Dream

Chilton from BTW playing for Tulsa.

Last edited:
CoachT did you see Clark with that dunk? Clark looks like he's about 6'7. Chilton of BTW is doing well too! I thought he was an 09 kid. If he's a 2010 kid, Tulsa U needs to offer this kid. Desmond Butler on the Tulsa team looks really good. Team Texas is pretty average outside of Pressey and Clark. I haven't seen Taylor or Miller. Texas's bigs arent very good. Lamark Barnes is OK, and the Fuller kid who plays with Pressey at Epsicopal is low a major recruit.

Last edited:
Is T. J. Taylor playing in the game you're watching? If so, how does he look?

No Taylor, Jeffcoat, or Ross-Miller. I don't know why. Right now watching Southeast elite vs. Atlanta Celtics. Brandon Knight(rivals #2), Luke Cothron#17 OU recruit) and Trae Golden playing now. Cothron has about 10pts so far. He's a Pat Patterson type player with about a 7'2 wingspan. If we get him and Cam, we would be doin good.

Cothron had 28pts knight had 31.

Last edited:
CoachT did you see Clark with that dunk? Clark looks like he's about 6'7. Chilton of BTW is doing well too! I thought he was an 09 kid. If he's a 2010 kid, Tulsa U needs to offer this kid. Desmond Butler on the Tulsa team looks really good. Team Texas is pretty average outside of Pressey and Clark. I haven't seen Taylor or Miller. Texas's bigs arent very good. Lamark Barnes is OK, and the Fuller kid who plays with Pressey at Epsicopal is low a major recruit.

No, I switched over to the bulls celtics game. I watched during the half and clark and pressey looked impressive. I also noticed their bigs weren't that impressive.

You should never shy away from recruiting the best basketball players because you already have one at their particular position. Phil Pressey would be great to have because he will keep TMG on his game. This means great competition amongst each other in practice and the thought in the back of TMG's mind that if he slacks off one second Phil will be right there to take the position. Also there will be times when Coach Capel might want to rest TMG, or throw a little curve ball at the opposing team. I love Cameron Clark. He is a smooth guard with a good stroke. I got to see him and T.J. go up against each other in shermant texas. Both will contribute and be very good not matter who they go to in college. Out of the two I think I would take Cameron. His handles seem to be better and his i.q. is pretty good. This is not a know on T.J. He is a good player as well. BOOMER SOONER BABY!!!:clap

Thanks for the info and updates, DM.:clap

No problem. It was 24.99 for the feed, but it was worth it since I was bored and have nothing else to do. In the past I was either coaching on an AAU weekend or spectating. This year I'm not going to have that opportunity. I enjoy seeing kids who have the potential to make that jump. I was really impressed with Pressey and Clark, but not so much impressed with there team. My concern with Pressey is perimeter shooting and the fact that he plays fast all the time. Clark, I had no concerns, and believe me, I was looking. If I had one concern with him, it would be that he lacks the "takeover" mentality. I thought the Chilton kid from BTW looked good. He looked alot better from when I saw him 2years ago. Odd that he's not playing for PWP, with his Uncle running them and his high school coach coaching. I think there is a rule that a HS coach can only coach 2 of his players in summer ball. Also impressed with the Dallas Heroes. Not alot of high Major talent, but they were a scrappy bunch and beat a very good Atlanta Celtic team with 4 high major recruits.

Curious as to why Team Texas didn't have Taylor, Miller and Jeffcoat. Jeffcoat played with the 17u team last year. Maybe he's just concentrating on football from now on. Still wondering about Miller. His dad has been the coach of Team Texas, but I couldn't make out if that was him on the bench. Same goes for Taylor. I know he decided to play for TT, but don't know why he wasnt there. I was a little disappointed that some of the bigs that are good players in Texas didn't play for TT. Gipson nor Nash played up. I suspect Nash is still with the Mustangs. Dallas has about 4 major AAU programs and i suspect these guys are spread out throughout these teams.

No problem. It was 24.99 for the feed, but it was worth it since I was bored and have nothing else to do. In the past I was either coaching on an AAU weekend or spectating. This year I'm not going to have that opportunity. I enjoy seeing kids who have the potential to make that jump. I was really impressed with Pressey and Clark, but not so much impressed with there team. My concern with Pressey is perimeter shooting and the fact that he plays fast all the time. Clark, I had no concerns, and believe me, I was looking. If I had one concern with him, it would be that he lacks the "takeover" mentality. I thought the Chilton kid from BTW looked good. He looked alot better from when I saw him 2years ago. Odd that he's not playing for PWP, with his Uncle running them and his high school coach coaching. I think there is a rule that a HS coach can only coach 2 of his players in summer ball. Also impressed with the Dallas Heroes. Not alot of high Major talent, but they were a scrappy bunch and beat a very good Atlanta Celtic team with 4 high major recruits.

Curious as to why Team Texas didn't have Taylor, Miller and Jeffcoat. Jeffcoat played with the 17u team last year. Maybe he's just concentrating on football from now on. Still wondering about Miller. His dad has been the coach of Team Texas, but I couldn't make out if that was him on the bench. Same goes for Taylor. I know he decided to play for TT, but don't know why he wasnt there. I was a little disappointed that some of the bigs that are good players in Texas didn't play for TT. Gipson nor Nash played up. I suspect Nash is still with the Mustangs. Dallas has about 4 major AAU programs and i suspect these guys are spread out throughout these teams.

In case you missed it (Jerry Meyer):

Taylor didn't make the trip this past weekend to the Real Deal in the Rock because of sore knees, but in the future he will run with Team Texas on the travel circuit.

Back