Real Deal on the Rock (sooner prospects)

BigTime

The Red Wig
Reaction score
PF Luke Cothron and SF Cam Clark were both singled out by the rivals as standouts at this year's even.

Source Link

Meyer on Clark:

SF Cameron Clark
6-6/190, Sheman (Texas) High
In the mold of a Harrison Barnes, Clark is a wing prospect who can do about everything a coach would want from that position. He runs the floor in transition, slashes and finishes with authority, can stick a three-pointer, pursues the ball off the glass and defends multiple positions at a high level. A high-energy player who appears to be the consummate teammate, Clark makes winning plays all over the court. Like Joseph, Clark is a prospect whose offer list will take off over the summer.

Meyer on Cothron:

6-8/210, Red Springs (N.C.) Flora Macdonald Academy
Cothron was good last week playing for the Boo Williams travel squad, but he was exceptional this past weekend a the Real Deal in the Rock playing for his usual travel team Southeast Elite. Always a skilled offensive player, Cothron made plays both around the basket and on the perimeter facing the basket. What really stood out, however, was his energy on the defensive end. He blocked a high number of shots and cleaned up the glass with regularity. Whether or not Cothron becomes a national recruit remains to be seen, but the schools in the Southeast and Midwest who are recruiting him will be waging a fierce battle.

I don't know if I feel comfortable calling Cothron a prospect. If we can get on his short list I would feel a little better.

I don't know if I feel comfortable calling Cothron a prospect. If we can get on his short list I would feel a little better.

You are probably right on that. We will have to see which of the ACC big dogs get in on him.

Back