Recruiting Rankings and Future Success

You have a deal BT- this is how confident I am that Baylor will be at least 9-7. I am laughing at your "box out" reference. When they have those NBA coaches miked up, they say equally obvious stuff like "It is about defense guys". Coaches aren't usually in the top percentile of intelligence. If I had a dime for every "The difference between champ and chump is u" speech that I heard growing up...

Great! You're on. I have a bet with the bigabd that Colorado won't win six games this year, so I have a lot to watch for in this year's Big 12 season.

I need those inbounds stats if you would be so kind....

Great! You're on. I have a bet with the bigabd that Colorado won't win six games this year, so I have a lot to watch for in this year's Big 12 season.

I need those inbounds stats if you would be so kind....

ouch ABD- I have to go with the under on that one. I'll see what I can dig up on the stats. Baylor coaches are stat geeks so much to the point where I often wonder if they think they are playing a video game instead of the real thing... They threw out the stat on inbound play efficiency and that they were rated in the top 15 in the nation. As an aside, Dave Bliss coached teams were also very good at this.

ouch ABD- I have to go with the under on that one. I'll see what I can dig up on the stats. Baylor coaches are stat geeks so much to the point where I often wonder if they think they are playing a video game instead of the real thing... They threw out the stat on inbound play efficiency and that they were rated in the top 15 in the nation. As an aside, Dave Bliss coached teams were also very good at this.

I would like to see them because you can't just throw that out there and then not provide a link (especially when you call me out about it. haha).

Back