Rickey Scott visiting Tech this weekend

thebigabd

Reaction score
Scott is taking an official visit to Tech this weekend and says that Arkansas, Baylor, Missouri, and Kansas State as his favorites.

Tech is already telling him he has a starting spot and he is their #1 prospect... We will see if Pat Knight can convince him and his parents...

Scott is taking an official visit to Tech this weekend and says that Arkansas, Baylor, Missouri, and Kansas State as his favorites.

Tech is already telling him he has a starting spot and he is their #1 prospect... We will see if Pat Knight can convince him and his parents...

I would like to see him stay in conference. Looks like he probably will considering that Arkansas already has Wade.

The last update from rivals (which was over a week ago...) had Scott calling Arkansas and Mizzou his top two. Where did the Texas Tech/Baylor information come from?

The last update from rivals (which was over a week ago...) had Scott calling Arkansas and Mizzou his top two. Where did the Texas Tech/Baylor information come from?

Today. Scout.com

According to Scott, he’s not planning to make a decision until he’s taken all five of his visits. And, while he’d like to decide before the start of the early signing period, he’s not opposed to waiting until the spring if he doesn’t feel like he’s found the right fit.

“I’m down to a top five,” said Scott. “It’s Arkansas, Missouri, Kansas State, Baylor and Texas Tech.”

man, this is a guy that any other year I would love to have on the roster. I understand the thinking of the coaches.. He basically is TJ Taylor, but not as good.

Man, recruiting is really frustrating right now. We're passing on good players that would love to come to OU, but we can't get key guys that would give OU another top 10 class.

man, this is a guy that any other year I would love to have on the roster. I understand the thinking of the coaches.. He basically is TJ Taylor, but not as good.

Man, recruiting is really frustrating right now. We're passing on good players that would love to come to OU, but we can't get key guys that would give OU another top 10 class.

Patience my friend. Capel will get his. Watch and see.

Kendall Durant is a better option for two years than a kid like this (post may or may not include sarcasm).

Kendall Durant is a better option for two years than a kid like this (post may or may not include sarcasm).

I happen to find this little high school youtube nugget on Durant.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F6g5c9QLjdY[/ame]

I predict big things in this kids future.

Back