Selection Sunday with reactions

Care to back that up with facts? That three bid thieves is historic?

Also, what it actually took was the University of Oklahoma winning one basketball game against a team not named OSU over the last several weeks of the season. A complete gag job. That, and a terrible record against the field and inability to even play competitively in most of those games, is why we are in this position.
So that bracket dom guy had as as the last 4 bye team and Right before his last 4 in.

If there were 3 bid steals, doesnt that just kick out 3 of the 4 last in and we are not in the play in game (according to his projections)?

So that bracket dom guy had as as the last 4 bye team and Right before his last 4 in.

If there were 3 bid steals, doesnt that just kick out 3 of the 4 last in and we are not in the play in game (according to his projections)?
I can’t recall exactly how his shook out but I don’t think any of these guys will be exactly right. But the other thing is that some of the other bubble teams have likely passed us by doing well in their tourneys. Like Colorado, A&M, and Miss State didn’t steal bids, but might have shoved us down since they showed up for their tourneys.

Never heard of no watch party if you are on the bubble.

Also, what it actually took was the University of Oklahoma winning one basketball game against a team not named OSU over the last several weeks of the season. A complete gag job. That, and a terrible record against the field and inability to even play competitively in most of those games, is why we are in this position.
I'm not going to do your work for you. There are plenty of articles & tweets out there talking about how unprecedented it is.

The Athletic had us out. Their reasons: poor record in Q1, poor road record, only two wins against the field, and a very bad noncon schedule. All points I’ve been making for several weeks and more or less been called an idiot for.

absolute heartbreaker, man. brown was up 6. it was over. make those free throws, kids.

Pretty funny how easy that look was. Would haunt that dude forever if he missed it but it wasnt a layup, so its still kind of a tough shot in the sense that it screams its a gimme
I was yelling, "USE THE BACKBOARD", like I was coaching youth ball again, lol.

Absolutely devastating for the BrownU kids/coaches/fans. That's sports, though.

Bracketmatrix update (3/17 @ 215pm)

73 brackets in for today
OU in 58 of them

9-seed (3) -----(4.1%)
10-seed (42) --(57.5%)
11-seed (13) --(17.8%)
OUT (15) ------(20.5%)

Agreed! Complete crap to try and call this "unprecedented". The definition of a lock is that absolutely nothing that can happen would knock you out. We were never that. And a couple other potential bid stealers played really good ball and lost really close games yesterday.

This is why you can't play ONE Quad 1 game OOC, get your butt kicked in conference, and expect to be comfortably in the Tournament.

Agreed! Complete crap to try and call this "unprecedented". The definition of a lock is that absolutely nothing that can happen would knock you out. We were never that. And a couple other potential bid stealers played really good ball and lost really close games yesterday.

This is why you can't play ONE Quad 1 game OOC, get your butt kicked in conference, and expect to be comfortably in the Tournament.
Hindsight, but overall SOS also matters.

Pretty funny how easy that look was. Would haunt that dude forever if he missed it but it wasnt a layup, so its still kind of a tough shot in the sense that it screams its a gimme
That was an easy look AND the dude is wide open in the corner lol. Defense was horrible there

Back