Senior Day OU vs #22 TCU 2pm CST on ESPN+

I get their frustration on that one. Maybe a foul but not often in the Big 12.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I thought the big arm swipe before he went to the ground was a foul but the ref didnt call it then. He called when he tied it up which i thought was not a foul

1:10 and a Timeout from tcu down 19 lol. Even PM prolly *****ed about that one

And interesting that Hill didn't get a ceremonial sub-out from the game. He's likely back next year then.

i think it is 100% he is playing college basketball next year just hope it is at OU

After 31 games, I still don’t understand how we can be so bad and so good at any given point all throughout the year. It’s been a mostly down roller coaster. It’s just so frustrating.

You’d think we’d get over the hump and figure it out at some point, but no. Jekyll-Hyde all season to the bitter end.

This season comes down to six games decided by 4 or fewer points:

Sam Houston
Nova
UT
Iowa State
Baylor
KU

3-3 in that set of games, and we’re a lock. 2-4 — as long as those two wins are big 12 teams — and we are probably locked in. But we were 0-6.

Sam Houston
Nova
UT
Iowa State
Baylor
KU

3-3 in that set of games, and we’re a lock. 2-4 — as long as those two wins are big 12 teams — and we are probably locked in. But we were 0-6.

Yup 6 quad 1 wins which is tied for 13th. 0 losses in quad 3 and quad 4. Just needed two one possession losses to go our way

Sam Houston
Nova
UT
Iowa State
Baylor
KU

If you look at the close losses, you have to look at the close wins too. I counted 4, including one Ot game we won by 5. That puts us at 4-6 in close games. Make of that what you will.

I didn't get to see much of the game, but I'm looking forward to watching a replay. I share the befuddlement and frustration at how good this team be and how bad. But today, I'll celebrate a nice win (and the women's Bedlam victory and clinching of a share of the conference title).

If you look at the close losses, you have to look at the close wins too. I counted 4, including one Ot game we won by 5. That puts us at 4-6 in close games. Make of that what you will.

I don't think the point of the post was that we've been unlucky. Just that we only needed to be a little better.

A win to close out the regular season. Can't complain at all.

Back