So Blake is staying until at least Thursday

BigTime

The Red Wig
Reaction score
I hope he is able to sit down with Tiny and have a long heart-to-heart about the work and attitude it takes to be star at this level. Hopefully Tiny will listen.

:tiny

Right now I think virtually all college post players would sit down and listen to Blake Griffin. Honestly, I would like to see Dexter Pittman talk to Tiny. I know a lot of people don't like Dexter Pittman but that guys has worked really hard to become a much better post player.

I think seeing Blake will be great for the guys for a couple reasons. 1st he's Blake and he's a superstar, seeing a guy like that come around makes guys with aspirations to be the best work harder to try and achieve that same level. And second just like OU is having a tough season so is Blake, knowing what we know about him he isnt down and pouting because this is a lost season for him. He's out there rehabbing and working his butt off to get better and healthier for next year which Im sure he ll rely to the guys on the team who are also having a tough year this year.

I am hoping that he has a nice little heart to heart with Pledge and Fitz. Im sure the Terminator can knock some sense into them.:D

Back