Something I would like to see today

BigTime

The Red Wig
Reaction score
is for Tony Crocker to step up and shut his man down on defense. We desperately need him to be a leader by example and that is the best way that he can contribute to this team. I just got done breaking down the Houston game for highlight video material, and he absolutely got shredded on defense (especially when we went back to man). I realize that several other guys were just as bad/worse, but this is supposed to be Tony's strength....

C'mon Tony. This team needs you! :crocker

You're right, someone has to start playing good defense and it might as well be Crocker. Come on Tony, please assert some Senior leadership and show that someone on this team can provide some lockdown D.

Boomer Sooner!

I want to see some fundamentals on defense: playing off the ball in the proper position, good rotation in the zone, communicating, and most importantly, blocking out and rebounding. Too many offensive rebounds are killing them.

Alaska has been a disaster on the floor, but I think it will be a great learning experience for a young team bringing them back to earth a bit and providing Coach Capel with valuable teaching points to help them get better for the conference season.

is for Tony Crocker to step up and shut his man down on defense. We desperately need him to be a leader by example and that is the best way that he can contribute to this team. I just got done breaking down the Houston game for highlight video material, and he absolutely got shredded on defense (especially when we went back to man). I realize that several other guys were just as bad/worse, but this is supposed to be Tony's strength....

C'mon Tony. This team needs you! :crocker

D has never been his bag but he improved last year. He will struggle with the NBA cailber guy but most do.

Everyone needs to step up the D.

D has never been his bag but he improved last year. He will struggle with the NBA cailber guy but most do.

Everyone needs to step up the D.

On the ball D was certainly his "bag" last season, as he was the best on the team ( he even passed AJ imo). Did you watch what he did in the Michigan game against Manny Harris? We need that kind of performance from him....badly.

Last edited:
T-Crock has always been one of our best hustlers on D, but not neccessarily a really good defender.

He has always grabbed a lot.

T-Crock has always been one of our best hustlers on D, but not neccessarily a really good defender.

He has always grabbed a lot.

True, but he also really turned the corner last season in that he was able to shut down really good players. We need that to happen again....starting today.

Right now, Cade is the best defender on this team.

Back