Reaction score
John Bohannon 6'9 C-Team Texas
Cameron Clark6'6 C -Team Texas
Doward "Dre" 5'10 PG -Carter-Dallas Mustangs
Titus Ruble-6'7 PF- Dallas Mustangs
Ricky Scott 6'2 PG-FCA
Jamison Sterns PG-Team Texas
TJ Taylor Team Texas
Keaton Miles 6'6 wing-Dallas Mustangs (Brother of CJ Miles)
LeBryan Nash 6'7 CF- Dallas Mustangs(top 10 2011)
Perry Ellis 6'8 PF- Kansas Players
Dominique Raney 6'3 SG-Athletes First
Matt Christianson 6'8 C-Athletes First 15U
Phil Pressey-5'9 PG-Team Texas

Ricky Scott 6'2 PG-FCA
TJ Taylor Team Texas

Thanks for putting that together. I unfortunately won't be able to attend this weekend, so I hope some folks will make it out and give us a report.

Nice job, DM. Thanks!!! Wish I could make it to the games this weekend. I would love to see T. J. and a few other (hopefully) future Sooners perform.

If someone out there is able attend any of these games, please give us a report.

I have a request for whoever might take this in. Could you please send me a PM?

I think their are some better prospects on the Athletes First 15-U team than the kid you listed. Dominque Raney could play on the sophomore team if he wanted. Man Oklahoma Talent is really drying up if their are only two kids from Oklahoma who are worth looking at.

I think their are some better prospects on the Athletes First 15-U team than the kid you listed. Dominque Raney could play on the sophomore team if he wanted. Man Oklahoma Talent is really drying up if their are only two kids from Oklahoma who are worth looking at.

I've heard the two guards from Classen are pretty nice. The kid that was listed is 6'8. That's why he'll get attention.

I've heard the two guards from Classen are pretty nice. The kid that was listed is 6'8. That's why he'll get attention.

Yeah Nino Jackson from Classen is really good. Also the kid from Santa Fe is supposed to be the real deal, Onuahu or however you spell his name. He is 6'6" and plays a 2 guard or wing so he should garner alot of attention too. It is always nice to have one or two Oklahoma kids on the roster. But I'm not the coach and :jcapel knows what he is doing.

:jcapel is the man.

Yeah Nino Jackson from Classen is really good. Also the kid from Santa Fe is supposed to be the real deal, Onuahu or however you spell his name. He is 6'6" and plays a 2 guard or wing so he should garner alot of attention too. It is always nice to have one or two Oklahoma kids on the roster. But I'm not the coach and :jcapel knows what he is doing.

:jcapel is the man.

I love getting home grown kids like Cade, DG, Blake and Taylor to come to OU. I think it is good for building the fanbase and it is good for Oklahoma High School basketball. That said, there just isn't anyone of great worth (besides maybe Raney) in the 2010 or 2011 classes.....

Maybe someone will transfer in/be a late bloomer?

I love getting home grown kids like Cade, DG, Blake and Taylor to come to OU. I think it is good for building the fanbase and it is good for Oklahoma High School basketball. That said, there just isn't anyone of great worth (besides maybe Raney) in the 2010 or 2011 classes.....

Maybe someone will transfer in/be a late bloomer?

Coach Capel said in the Blake's pro announcement that he would love to keep the talented players in Oklahoma here, but if they have to go elsewhere to find players than they'll have to do that. I think OU will see the rewards of Blake Griffin in this state down the line. If their wasn't a talent drought, it probably would come in 2010. I think Raney is the next Sooner from the state, he's been to OU Camp the last couple of years and his stock is rising. Basketball elitus like Henry and Orton leaving the State give OU an opportunity to work on these guys without the old thinking that many had of OU as a second tier university. The Prospects in Oklahoma will come back. That Athletes First 15U team just demolished the field in Texas two weeks ago. If you look at Oklahoma City in comparison to Kansas City and St. Louis, OKC is producing more prospects. That use to not be the case. With the town now being a NBA town I expect that to increase.

That Athletes First 15U team just demolished the field in Texas two weeks ago. If you look at Oklahoma City in comparison to Kansas City and St. Louis, OKC is producing more prospects. That use to not be the case. With the town now being a NBA town I expect that to increase.

They did get beat in the finals of that tournament by Houston Defenders who are supposed to have a pair of Twins that are 8th graders who are studs. Don't know their names though.

Ricky Scott 6'2 PG-FCA
TJ Taylor Team Texas

Found out Nash is Eaton's half brother. Don't know how much difference that will make, but it's a nice chip to have in OSU's corner.

Found out Nash is Eaton's half brother. Don't know how much difference that will make, but it's a nice chip to have in OSU's corner.

depends on their relationship. If its a father that's not in play, it might not mean alot. He's camped at OU twice and has a relationship with Capel. Also depends on how Eaton feels about OSU. He could feel the same way as Terrence Crawford or JL3. This kid is a national recruit though, and its going to be UNCs, UT, KUs, and UKs involved with him. I don't know if Ford is Capelble of getting such a high profile National recruit. He probably ends up the #1 ranked player in 2011 when things shake out.

Interesting. DM had let us know that Harris has a younger brother that will be really good here in a couple of years. Every little connection helps.....

In the past we have seen a brother connection isn't an automatic lock. Julian Harris will be a highly contested player. he's a big PG that will probably end up atleast 6'4 when all is said and done. I think you may see some OSU connection since they made it to the tournament, and Ford's philosophy was friendly to Harris and Eaton, but it's definetely not going to put OSU in the drivers seat. They should know this first hand after recruiting Lucas and Orton. I'm going to check on the Nash comment with my good friend who coached Byron with the Mustangs. If it's true I'll get the low down on it.

Back