Sooners going pro

BigTime

The Red Wig
Reaction score
Besides the three burger boys, which current OU player has the best chance of playing in the NBA iyo?

I would have told you Juan Pattillo, but now I will go with Ray Willis. He is a dynamic scorer that has really good length. He obviously needs to put on some weight, but he he has three more years for that.

What do you think?

I hope you are right about Ray, but right now I would say none of them. I am not saying a couple of guys can't develop into it, but as of right now none of the guys are NBA guys.
Also, I think Crocker has a chance to be a pro overseas.

Besides the three burger boys, which current OU player has the best chance of playing in the NBA iyo?

I would have told you Juan Pattillo, but now I will go with Ray Willis. He is a dynamic scorer that has really good length. He obviously needs to put on some weight, but he he has three more years for that.

What do you think?

Other than the burger boys, Ray Willis would have the best shot. 6'6''-6'7'' shooting guards are the prototype, and if he gets stronger and puts his game together he could put himself in a position to get drafted in a few years.

sorry but no way no how on patillo. 6ft6 or 6ft7 PF's that cant dribble nor shoot are not the norm.

a SG at 6ft6 or 6ft7 isnt really the norm either, it's certainly preferred and desired. but you'd be surprised how many SGs are 6ft4 and 6ft5.

I of course agree that Ray Willis has pro potential. Sure he is skinny, but his length trumps that. Look at Kevin Durant. The guy is a stick but is one of the best scorers in the NBA at 20. I'm not trying to compare skill level between Durant and Willis, but I think they have very similar builds. When his career at OU is over, I think Ray will get his name called in the NBA Draft. I said this jokingly in the past, and I know its kind of a stretch since he hasn't even started a game in his career, but I think Ray could leave before his eligiblity is up...(I said it was a stretch!)

sorry but no way no how on patillo. 6ft6 or 6ft7 PF's that cant dribble nor shoot are not the norm.

a SG at 6ft6 or 6ft7 isnt really the norm either, it's certainly preferred and desired. but you'd be surprised how many SGs are 6ft4 and 6ft5.

Many were saying no way no how about Taylor as well. Juan is a freak that can flat out defend and can finish with authority. Sure, he needed some work, but if he had improved his game this year under Cline, then he would have had a chance to go in the second round.

Back