T.J. Taylor and Cameron Clark's high school careers are over

Sam

Reaction score
Both lost tonight in the playoffs.

TJ had to deal with a very harassing and pressure defense and was able to help Dennison keep it close for the first 10 minutes or so till Kimball pulled away and dominated the last half of the 2nd quarter and on.
TJ had 16-8.

Cam was the man on the boards tonight as just by my rough estimate he had close to 20 boards but was limited offensively and only had 12 points. Cam's team lead at the half but some poor shooting and Woodrow Wilson picking up the aggressiveness in the 2nd half was too much.

Tough ending for our future Sooners both losing on the same court, same night one game short of Denison vs Sherman round 3.

Also Jarion Henry had a pretty good game for Kimball (could shoot free throws better though 1-6 from the line by my count), had 12 and 10. I would say a legit 6'7, 6'8, little on the skinny side but played big down low. Good athleticism and length, along with surprisingly good handles. Needs to work on finishing, strength and not doing the fancy stuff. Hit a nice mid range jumper as well. Really intriguing prospect, think if he just matures a little he could really blow up this Summer, thinking a little like how Tony Mitchell or Cameron Clark exploded this past Summer.

Should be some OUhoops highlights put up sometime in the next week.

Back